Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » If the Paris Accords is a poker game are they all now sad they are missing the player they considered lunchmeat?

If the Paris Accords is a poker game are they all now sad they are missing the player they considered lunchmeat?

Posted - June 1, 2017

Responses

I don't think they find a moldy old ham all that palatable.   He should not flatter himself and think that anyone considers him at all.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 2, 2017 12:57 AM MDT
      June 1, 2017 10:05 PM MDT

He folded. America lose.
      June 1, 2017 10:36 PM MDT

The USA, the worlds supposedly greatest nation, has one hell of an inferiority complex, as we keep seeing evidenced on this website.
      June 2, 2017 8:05 AM MDT

Excuse me?   WHAT was that remark even referring to? 
    If you think this website reflects the USA?   You need to get out more.  And why is anything mentioned on here reflecting any inferiority complex?

Because we loathe Trump?   That inferior piece of garbage that lesser minds allowed to steal the Presidency?   I'm not sure how inferiority complex fits that shoe.

June 2, 2017 8:08 AM MDT

"Missing the player they considered lunchmeat." I have seen a lot of comments like this, generally from Trump supporters. I know not everyone in the USA is reflected in these kinds of comments, but I keep seeing a lot of it.
    To be fair, Brits who support "Brexit" tend to make similar remarks about our relationship with the EU.
      June 2, 2017 8:15 AM MDT

Oh good.   You are sane.   I was worried.  I agree with you now that I know what you meant.   Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge about Brexit.   But I bet I know more about that situation than Trump ever will.  I know that much.
      June 2, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

Brexit was, at that time, the dumbest thing anybody had ever done - and America simply can't stand being beaten by Britain at ANYthing, so the voting public said, "Oh yeah? Hold my beer and watch THIS!"
      June 2, 2017 4:46 PM MDT

That sounds exactly right.  Yes. 
      June 2, 2017 4:51 PM MDT