Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » All the Devil/Satan wants are souls. Politicians don't have them, right?

All the Devil/Satan wants are souls. Politicians don't have them, right?

Could they possibly be the Devil's earthly representatives? How else do you account for them and what they are capable of doing and actually do to those they "serve"?

Posted - June 5, 2017

Responses

Indeed. It is so very hard to believe that such evil existed and I fear still does. Thank you for your reply tex and Happy Wednesday to you! :)
      June 28, 2017 1:54 AM MDT

Hi rosie, sorry for not responding sooner. Many, if not most don't realize they are on Satan's side and actually collaborating with him. Included in this long list are those that though they consider themselves Christian are involved with the political affairs of the world. (James 4:4)
      June 27, 2017 5:13 PM MDT

No apologies needed m'dear. You do have a life beyond Answermug. I'm just happy to see you whenever you're here. You remember how Pinocchio's nose grew longer every time he told a lie? I wish that would happen to those who refer to themselves as "Christians" and really aren't. It's blasphemous to me that they dare do that while simultaneously committing terrible acts against their fellow human  beings. I think we'd see lots of folks throwing their noses over their shoulders! I mean what do you do? Keep having a "nose job" via plastic surgery? I don't mean to make light of it because it is very serious. Thank you for your reply Autumn and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 28, 2017 2:00 AM MDT

Happy Wednesday to you too!! :)
      June 28, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

Everyone has a soul.  Even Trump.  

The problem is that their head is up their ass and they cannot connect to their souls, or their higher consciousness.  

June 27, 2017 6:34 AM MDT

If Doofus  Donny and others like him do have souls the souls must be all shriveled up and very tiny. Microscopic . Petrified maybe and immobilized and ineffective/inactive/impotent. Thank you for your reply Shar and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 28, 2017 2:02 AM MDT

• Obama is the Doodoo Doofus. Souls have no scientific proof.
      July 2, 2017 7:01 AM MDT

• Obama is the Doodoo Doofus. Souls have no scientific proof.
      July 2, 2017 7:01 AM MDT

• There are no souls and higher consciousness. Silence the mind is bad advice. That causes you to give money to swindlers, e.g. priests.

July 2, 2017 7:02 AM MDT