Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » I'm not a fan of angular/sharp/stark. Sharp has edges that can cut. I like rounded better. In people as well as things. You too?

I'm not a fan of angular/sharp/stark. Sharp has edges that can cut. I like rounded better. In people as well as things. You too?

Clever/glib/witty/smart/high strung/intense ? Fine for awhile. Then I want to escape to those who are kind, gentle, thoughtful and low key. They don't require so much maintenance. The safety and comfort of normalcy is my cuppa tea. Fireworks are fine for a very brief time. Rainbows are better and they could go on forever if it were up to me. Just a thought or two to share with you. How about you? What thoughts would you like to share?

Posted - June 5, 2017

Responses

I don't judge that way. 

I take people for what they are and consider.  Are they having a bad day?  Is this person always like this?  What makes this person act that way?  I go through that process before it ever is taken personally.

We all act out and nothing feels nicer than letting go and forgiving.  That is why we are encouraged to forgive everyone.  NOt for them, for us.    Hatred kills.    It destroys cell tissue.  It causes stress which wreaks havoc on the body.   That is why you are so right. 

Being attracted to positive and nice and good?  That is the best medicine.  Thanks for the reminder, Ms. Rosie.
      June 5, 2017 3:16 PM MDT

Witty is great for when I'm awake. Sleep, I just want cuddles.
      June 5, 2017 4:04 PM MDT

yes, i like well rounded people better too
      June 5, 2017 5:48 PM MDT