Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If you're a Trump supporter, please explain why His Royal Orangeness stole money from sick children. I'll wait.

If you're a Trump supporter, please explain why His Royal Orangeness stole money from sick children. I'll wait.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-eric-trump-charity

Posted - June 7, 2017

Responses

Well, not to digress, but there is SO much DIRT on this pig, I am digressing.  

I just turned on the news and he really PLANS on putting up some wall to show that he meant business.  It will NOT help any cause, but he can say he DID it.  It is causing all kinds of problems already with the Indian Reservations being depleted of all their natural resources.  BUT WHAT DOES THAT ANIMAL CARE?   The Indians are POOR.  Let's wipe 'em out.  They didn't vote for him. 
    This, travesty is being fought.  Many large conglomerates will not do business with anyone affiliated with helping Trump build this wall of his. 

Someone really needs to rid this country of this guy.  I'm not talking impeachment.  RID us. 

So, bilking sick kids and probably countless orphans,  is just maybe #500 on the list of atrocities ADOLPH HITLER's reincarnation has committed.

He will go down in history as the most evil pig ever elected.   

I hope he rots in hell. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 7, 2017 9:35 PM MDT
      June 7, 2017 7:43 AM MDT

Old news.....Fake & False News
    Nothing wrong with expecting a charity to pay its expenses. 
    The charity has given over $16 MILLION to St Jude's and kept the expenses at under 13% which is excellent most charities which use special events (such as a golf tournament) use up 50% of each dollar raised in expenses.

This post was edited by my2cents at June 7, 2017 6:43 PM MDT
      June 7, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

"Fake False"---two negatives make a positive---so it must be true. 
      June 7, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

Ok...so I should say Fake and False News
      June 7, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

According to the charity's page -

$16.3 mil from 2006 - http://www.erictrumpfoundation.com/

So, how to you get from $16.3 million to BILLIONS?

According to St. Jude -

https://www.stjude.org/media-resources/news-releases/2013-fundraising-news/the-eric-trump-foundation-raises-1-5-million-with-annual-golf-event.html

June 7, 2017 11:09 AM MDT

My apologies.....I missed typed. 
      June 7, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

Thanks.  That's a big difference.
      June 7, 2017 9:30 PM MDT

You didn't read the article, did you? Skimming money from the Foundation to pay legal expenses for your for-profit businesses isn't legitimate billing. Neither is tripling the costs for the Foundation to use your club.
      June 7, 2017 7:33 PM MDT

As I said it is old news from back during the primaries. Nothing new at all. Also the article was talking about more than one of the Trump's foundations...both Donald's and Eric's.  I not sure but I think Donald has been closed down recently. The issues in the article have been explained and apologized for...if needed.

As to the topic your question pointed to...there is no problem with paying for the expenses. Just because the Trump organization was picking up most of the tab does not mean they are required to for any duration of time. And as I explained even the the expenses where still way under what most charities run up.  This post was edited by my2cents at June 7, 2017 7:50 PM MDT
      June 7, 2017 7:43 PM MDT

My 2 what is it going to take?  

You are like the mother who defends her serial killer son.  I swear to god.
      June 7, 2017 7:50 PM MDT

I did not defend anything. Simply said it was old news and been explained and apologized. If something was done wrong then the IRS should handle it.
    I did and do defend the Eric Trump charity...
      June 7, 2017 7:55 PM MDT

Right.  And building a wall we don't need and privatizing air traffic control are fabulous ideas too.

And so on and so on.  There is nothing he does that is WRONG to you ever. 

Even his party finds him revolting.  Even the globe finds him revolting, but he's your baby.
      June 7, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

I voted for him in part because of the wall. And yes I believe in most situations private business does better than government. 

I was not happy with the budget. I think some of his tweets are a distraction and not needed. I don't care about personality....I only care about issues. I am sure we disagree on just about all the issues. But that is just life. 
      June 7, 2017 8:12 PM MDT

You are serious.  That is what just stymies me.   YOU SERIOUSLY VOTED FOR HIM BECAUSE OF A FAKE WALL THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ANYONE.

I'm shaking my head.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 7, 2017 8:20 PM MDT
      June 7, 2017 8:16 PM MDT

Yes...I voted for the wall, for a secure border. I voted for the excellent Scotus Judge appointment, for trade deals that help the US, for lower taxes etc....
      June 7, 2017 8:21 PM MDT

Well, you didn't.  You think you did.  But you DID NOT. 

None of this fantasy of yours is remotely accurate.  Let's agree to disagree.  I can't penetrate. 
      June 7, 2017 8:48 PM MDT

I thought you said you voted for Trump....
      June 7, 2017 11:52 PM MDT

Yes...I voted for Trump.
      June 8, 2017 7:33 AM MDT

Oh, I did enjoy that video.

June 7, 2017 11:50 PM MDT