Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Have you seen the 1998 movie "Happiness?"

Have you seen the 1998 movie "Happiness?"

(NOT the Will Smith movie)

"Happiness" socked me in the gut in the best of ways! Jaw-dropping.

Posted - June 7, 2017

Responses

They look thrilled.   The major face in the picture killed himself in reality.

Great actor, big loss.
      June 7, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

I regret the image I chose, ha! Yet, most of the images for this movie are similar!
    Great ,great movie  - - disturbing a tad - -of course, it seems many movies I like are disturbing to a degree.
    Yeah, that guy is a great actor -- Was that Phillip Seymour Hoffmann I think.

June 7, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

Yes, Welby, it is Phillip.   I neglected to name him because I could not remember his middle name.   So, I just described him.

I know it is probably a great movie.  I wish I could tell you I have time to read all the books and movies I'd love to read, but I just never get to all of them right away.  This will stick in my  mind and if I get the chance?  I will certainly give it a whirl.   You and I have a lot of the same literary and movie tastes, probaby books too.

Sometimes I can tell just by the cast, the type of movie that it will be.    This is definitely an "indy" cast that will come up with out of the box ideas and present them unforgettably.
      June 7, 2017 3:39 PM MDT

Yup -- you nailed it!
    :)
      June 7, 2017 7:25 PM MDT

no, ive never seen it but it sounds good
      June 7, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

Great movie for me, pearl! It's rather disturbing, though, too.
    :)
      June 7, 2017 3:31 PM MDT