Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is the weirdest kind of problem you have ever had to deal with?

What is the weirdest kind of problem you have ever had to deal with?

Posted - June 8, 2017

Responses

My piece of garbage, drunk brother. 

June 8, 2017 5:59 AM MDT

Which is why you're so appreciative of me, your fake online good little brother.

This post was edited by Randy D at June 8, 2017 7:30 AM MDT
      June 8, 2017 6:29 AM MDT

I don't know if you touch the grape as they say.  But I doubt it.  You are sane and normal.  (compared to my brother, which is not saying a lot).

You are not nuts.  You don't plot and strut and fret about what you can get from those you perceive as targets.

Okay....wait.... you never got caught.  
      June 8, 2017 7:31 AM MDT

I do not imbibe. 
    ~
      June 8, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

Your family, friends and I thank you for it.  Stay as sweet and healthy as I hope you are.
      June 8, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

I had one of those...he died two years ago.
      June 8, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

Then you know how bad they can get.  Not all alcoholics are sick in this way.  My brother is special.

Anything low and stupid, he is attracted to.  And the booze fuels his no-mind. 

He is a legend in his own mind.  No one is fooled, and yet he manages to bully and get away with far more than anyone can imagine.

The sane people in my life who have been forced to meet him cannot believe how much I am NOT exaggerating and are appalled.

I hope your brother was not this bad, for your sake.  If he was, I am glad he is out of the picture and I hope my brother meets him soon.

This JERK has driven drunk for at least 4+ decades, for instance, and has never gotten one DUI. 

It's like he lives a charmed life where breaking the rules are concerned and always comes out smelling like a rose.    That's why I must believe in reincarnation.  I want justice. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 8, 2017 8:22 AM MDT
      June 8, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

We were programming hand-held data capturing units to be used for stocktaking and such. And a lady came, every time she picked up one of our units she got an electric chock, and it shorted out. Regular as clockwork.

At first we thought she was full of static electricity, and tried to 'ground' her, "wear silk stockings instead of nylons" etc, but that did not help.

In the end we just gave up.
      June 8, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

Hmm.. that is very interesting. 
      June 8, 2017 7:44 AM MDT

(chock shock)
      June 8, 2017 8:23 AM MDT

She will probably internally combust any day now.
      June 8, 2017 8:28 AM MDT

living on no income for over 5 yrs and ive had 6 jobs and lost every single one of them, its hard to get jobs, and my family dont care to bother helping, its just plain weird cause  i qualify for nothing, not ssi, not welfare money, nada, i can get foodstamps and medicaid but not cash and i dont have some hubby to take care of me and never had kids, its a wonder i havent ended up under some bridge yet, someone wants to talk to me tomorrow about a babysitting job, i just hope theyre serious, i dont feel like losing job number 7. not sure what to do anymore, the whole thing is weird
      June 8, 2017 4:52 PM MDT