Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Here's a goodie. Will Answer Mug ever be for sale?

Here's a goodie. Will Answer Mug ever be for sale?

Posted - June 8, 2017

Responses

TBH, this is something I've pondered a lot but never spoken about. I plan to always keep AM open and operating, and have done so under some pretty extreme circumstances already.  I can't imagine what it would take for me to get to the point where I really couldn't do it anymore. But, I'm human and am only one person, and should something happen to me, I would want AM to continue running.

There are only two situations I would accept, if it came down to it. The first would be to offer it back to Wey. I am 99.99% sure he would not accept it, but it would be prudent to at least extend the offer to send it back to its "daddy."

I think the most ideal situation would be to "sell" it to the members. I don't know how the legal end of that would work, but in my perfect mind, people who were active and on the site would be allowed to pay a small fee to buy into a council of sorts, and each person within would have an equal vote on how the site operated and would be responsible for keeping it going. 

I could never let it go corporate willingly. Come what may, it would have to stay in the "family."
      June 8, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

i hope not
      June 8, 2017 2:01 PM MDT