Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Surprising (?) things are going on in the U.K. politically. Theresa May/the Conservative Party are on very shaky ground. Is Brexit too?

Surprising (?) things are going on in the U.K. politically. Theresa May/the Conservative Party are on very shaky ground. Is Brexit too?

Posted - June 10, 2017

Responses

• Brexit will happen but it will tougher to good deal with the government under the constant threat of falling.
      June 11, 2017 2:44 PM MDT

I wonder if any Brits who voted for withdrawl from the European Union regret it? Thank you for your reply Fa and Happy Saturday!  :)
      June 17, 2017 2:21 AM MDT

Hello ROsie.. 

Surprising how? It's a hung paliament is all.. that's happened many times before... well it happened relatively recently anyway... so really not that exciting...

We have to remember... that... many labour voters voted Brexit too...so it's not at all that the vote was a reaction against Brexit.. it wasnt.. Brexit is alive and well... just a difference of opinion on how much or little we cut the ties... 

I totally agree with Furry... 
      June 16, 2017 12:08 PM MDT

Thank you for the info Addb. Well Trump LOVES May and May was rejected and is on shaky ground politically, right? I did not know that labor voters were supporting withdrawal from the European Union too so thanks for informing me of that. Do pro-Brexit folks regret it? I guess it's going to take a very long time to unwind unravel. Years maybe? In the meantime do you just go on as usual? :)
      June 17, 2017 2:24 AM MDT