Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Go nowhere. Always eat at home. It's dangerous out there. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?

Go nowhere. Always eat at home. It's dangerous out there. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?

Two guests at the RIO resort in Las Vegas contracted Legionnaire's Disease

Trader Joe's recalled green tea ice cream that may contain lead      

Scary world out there ain't it?

Posted - June 11, 2017

Responses

Hey!  I like lead in my green tea ice cream! I get some every time I visit Flint, Michigan.
      June 11, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

I tasted Green Tea Ice Cream many years ago and as I recall it was DIVINE! Haven't seen it around anywhere for years. You like lead? Different strokes. If you have kids make sure they ingest none. It stunts their intellectual growth. Very badly. For their entire lives. Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday.
      June 11, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

Rosie, if I could?  I would not leave home very much.  I like my house and I don't like to hassle with hassles.  

It's nice in here.  I can do what I want.  

I don't want anyone else to do my bidding.  I just want everyone else to leave me alone. 
      June 11, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

"Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!!!!
      June 11, 2017 12:55 PM MDT

I think most cases of food poisoning happen at home; people can be pretty lazy and slovenly about food hygiene sometimes.. however, that said - I take your point. It can feel sometimes like the world's a big scary place full of things out to get you...

I can be a little on the cowardly side.. like there are many places I wouldn't walk after dark and I am a  bit rubbish and admire people who do things on their own.. I am very hesitant and cowardly about that.. people who take foreign trips, who go to shows, films etc.. I admire that..  I was talking to a lady who's on my course a week or two ago.. she was telling me how she rode her bicycle through the park at 2 am when she was drunk.. even though we live in a relatively safe area I would never do that! She had an interesting perspective she said that she believed in fate.. that when your time's up, it's up. so what will be will be..  
      June 11, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

you cant stay home all the time and things can happen at home too
      June 11, 2017 3:32 PM MDT

Yes, and mum always want you to stay home and be her child forever. It might be safer to do that, but after a while you just gotta go :-))
      June 11, 2017 6:08 PM MDT