Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Some Anwermuggers are chained together. One shows up to insult and the other one follows. Isn't that SWEET AS HE**?

Some Anwermuggers are chained together. One shows up to insult and the other one follows. Isn't that SWEET AS HE**?

Posted - June 12, 2017

Responses

• That's why I keep the fresh, steaming turd handy at all times to lob in their direction

June 12, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

Me 2
      June 12, 2017 9:40 AM MDT

How do you overcome the stench? Do you wear noseplugs? Thank you for your reply JG and the graphic and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      June 19, 2017 3:05 AM MDT

I think people need to have reassurance that their brain has merit so they do the worst thing imaginable.  They shut out anything that does not agree with their take on life.

Strength in numbers can often weaken a whole tribe.   It goes on in dysfunctional groups and families all the time.  Remember MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG?   That mentality sickens me.

NO.  My country needs to make amends and fess up to when it has been wrong or it will continue to BE WRONG.

We have a squirrel in the White House who thinks he is the Puppet Master.  He is so sick he makes Hitler seem normal.

AND HE IS THAT DISILLUSIONED.  Do not kid yourselves, people.  He is just as nuts as when Hitler invaded Russia.  He thinks he is teflon- coated.

What he does not see is that Russia thinks he is the puppet and so does the rest of the world.  EXCEPT OF COURSE CONGRESS.

Ignore the naysayers, Rosie.  We have bigger fishes to fry.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 19, 2017 3:06 AM MDT
      June 12, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

"They shut out anything that does not agree with their take on life". We all know who does that the best.
      June 12, 2017 9:59 AM MDT

• That would be Trump and his goon squad. Always on the attack. 
    Squashing free speech. Attacking the media. Attacking private citizens.
    Lying using "Alt facts" (in other words, lies)

June 12, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

Hear hear!  :)
      June 19, 2017 3:09 AM MDT

Oh my gosh Shar. Of all the nifty graphics you have EVER posted that has got to be my favorite! It is AWESOME! Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Monday! :) Notice the evil glare in VLADMIR's eye? Aye yi yi yi yi! :)
      June 19, 2017 3:08 AM MDT

I can't answer this until my partner shows up. :) By the way, just because you don't like an answer does not mean it was meant as an insult.
      June 12, 2017 9:57 AM MDT

• That just means that some believe differently than the asker. If you take someone disagreeing with what you post as an attack, then that is on you and not them. Hearing a different view should be an invitation to a discussion, not an argument. 
      June 13, 2017 4:53 AM MDT

dont sound sweet to me
      June 18, 2017 4:49 PM MDT