Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » "I never said half the crap they said I did." Albert Einstein..."I never said most of the things I said." Yogi Berra.

"I never said half the crap they said I did." Albert Einstein..."I never said most of the things I said." Yogi Berra.

Who was the genius?

Posted - June 13, 2017

Responses

Certainly NOT the misquoting idiots that cannot come up with their own lines, so they attribute them to someone else to sound cool.

I doubt if Albert Einstein said CRAP ever.  That does not sound like him.  Maybe he did.  That still doesn't negate the theory of relativity.

Albert Einstein was a genius.

I don't know about Yogi Berra.  He was an extraordinary and  gifted ball player.  Whether or not it took genius to do what he did, I cannot say.

It sure isn't because he didn't say the word 'crap' and Einstein supposedly did.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 13, 2017 1:19 PM MDT
      June 13, 2017 10:48 AM MDT

Look it up...Einstein quotes.
      June 13, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

Yogi made a reputation for saying stuff that didn't make a lot of sense. Either his brain raced on ahead and left his mouth trying to catch up (like Sam Goldwyn) or he was just stump dumb (like Trump).
      June 13, 2017 5:07 PM MDT