Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Personally, what do you think of me?

Personally, what do you think of me?

What do you think of me and wearing unused plastic grbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing.  Also do you have any questions for me about wearing them.  I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Posted - June 22, 2016

Responses

• I wonder, when I see your questions, what kind of person you are in real life when you're not involved with plastic.

I can think of a few questions...

Have you ever considered wearing (sterile) recycled plastics as costumes to promote recycling at environmental festivals, or as street art protest about pollution?

Have you ever considered that using clean plastic, which has been manufactured for the purpose of disposable use, has many negative effects on the world's ecosytems?

Have you developed a method of ecologically responsible disposal or recycling?

I apologise if these questions are uncomfortable for you, but I do think there is good reason to consider them.

June 22, 2016 8:48 PM MDT

There's a definite possibility that you are "trailer trash."

June 22, 2016 9:31 PM MDT

• No I haven't used recycled onesfor costumes, because I don't like getting out and about.  Yes I do know about the environmental effects of them.  But if people start using them as clothing then they won't go into landfills and cause the effects.  No I havent figured out any way to dispose of them or anything new in that aspect.  Because I am not that smart.  But I'm all for those who can figure it out.  Thanks for the questions, got any more..  I'm actually wearing one as I write this.

June 22, 2016 10:58 PM MDT

We still need to see you wearing it. You write a lot about it and ask what we think. We would have to see it... When will be the day?
      June 23, 2016 1:57 AM MDT

• Yeah, what's the allure, is it a sexual thing?

June 23, 2016 8:15 AM MDT

• Are you?

June 23, 2016 8:18 AM MDT

I agree with Sapphic, you should definitely post a pic.

Do you have different garbage bags for different occasions? Perhaps one for formal occasions, or one for going to the gym?

June 23, 2016 8:19 AM MDT

June 23, 2016 8:20 AM MDT

STB

I think you are hilarious.  And you are environmentally insane in a good way  

June 23, 2016 8:21 AM MDT

• I think you sound like a broken record.

June 23, 2016 8:41 AM MDT

• I don't go out in them.  I do it privately.  That is why I try to spread the word so that it becomes mainstream to do so. It depends on personal preference.  Like I wore one last night as a shirt.  I'm more of a home body, so that is why I do it at home.  But if I could do it out in the community without being embarrassed, then I would use different kinds for different events.

June 23, 2016 10:22 PM MDT

• Well the feel of it is soft and smooth.   It also looks good on people as well.  For being a sexual thing, I'm not totaly sure it is or not.

June 23, 2016 10:25 PM MDT

• Pretty much never.  I'm wanting to stay anonymous and that is hard to do with a pic.  I'll probably do it once I can figure out how.

June 23, 2016 10:28 PM MDT

• No I'm not.

June 23, 2016 10:30 PM MDT

Sure. I'll leave commenting on how I think about it until then. Take care.
      June 24, 2016 4:43 AM MDT

• My question was not directed at you.

June 24, 2016 9:56 AM MDT

• Thank you for answering, I do appreciate it. I do.

June 24, 2016 9:59 AM MDT

• You're welcome.  I appreciate those who have respect for me and also for wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing.  Please let me know if you need any more help.  Also if you like please add me as a friend.

June 24, 2016 7:59 PM MDT