Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How can TRUTH ever be ascertained? So much is based on prejudices/partisanship/preconceived beliefs. Is finding Truth miraculous?

How can TRUTH ever be ascertained? So much is based on prejudices/partisanship/preconceived beliefs. Is finding Truth miraculous?

Posted - June 15, 2017

Responses

sounds like it
      June 15, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

To the majority it is impossible. 
      June 15, 2017 11:01 PM MDT

When some folks don't like what is true they attack it as "Fake News"  and move on leaving behind nothing of value. Thank you for your reply Autumn. :) If we could buy Truthometers as we buy thermometers would people buy them and use them or be afraid of what they would find and ignore them?
      June 16, 2017 2:21 AM MDT

• John 14:6  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.'

As a believer in and follower of Jesus the Messiah, He is to me the embodiment of Truth. As far as those who have no religion, I really can't say what their truth is. Perhaps their truth changes from day to day. What their true is today may be replaced by another truth the next day. I don't know.
      June 17, 2017 8:50 PM MDT