Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends/family assume you had done?

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends/family assume you had done?

Posted - June 16, 2017

Responses

I recently found out that you can be ticketed and fined for parking a vehicle on an exit ramp to a highway. (in Michigan) A ticket for doing nothing! This post was edited by B.H.Wilson at June 18, 2017 8:48 AM MDT
      June 16, 2017 4:12 PM MDT

What?  That doesn't make any sense.  Obviously you vehicle wasn't working properly.  I don't think you would have picked the exit ramp to park and go to the mall.  If you weren't doing anything, they should have offered to help you or given you ride or called AAA or... there are a million +1 things Michigan police should have done.  I mean, what did they site you with?  A parking ticket?  I'm sorry bhwilson.  That really sucks.  I would protest it for sure!
      June 16, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

10. Grand theft tilde. 

9.  Tilde hoarding. 

8. Tilde embezzlement. 

7.  Operating an unregistered tilde within city limits. 

6. Altering a tilde without a permit. 

5.  Inter-state transportation of protected tildes. 

4. Contributing to the delinquency of minor tildes. 

3.  Growing tildes in an unzoned place. 

2.  Excessive use of tildes on AnswerMug. 

1. Aggravated assault with a weapon; yes, a tilde. 

(My family members tend to jump to conclusions a lot.)

~
      June 16, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

I just saw on the news that you are the #1 Most Wanted by the Tilde Police.  They have your license plate: kingtilde over all the stations.  They are hot on your tail. Be careful out there!  Just when you think it is safe, the Tilde Police will pop out from nowhere ;)
      June 16, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

You're delusional. Everyone knows that there's no such thing as "The Tilde Police". If you keep this up, I'm going to report you to the Grammar Police. 

~
      June 18, 2017 7:15 AM MDT

Oh Randy, I've been on the run from them for years.  They've caught me a time or two before.  Luckily for me, the adjective and adverb committee set me free. 
    I've heard, a third offense is the death penalty.
    I'm more concerned with the comma coalition. With them on my trail, I'm doomed to robot writing communication.
    Winks and smiles! 
      June 18, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

Theft of many orcas
      June 16, 2017 4:34 PM MDT

A wonderful thing to be in trouble for Glissandra!  I won't tell :)
      June 16, 2017 7:12 PM MDT

Vehicular homicide.
      June 16, 2017 5:14 PM MDT

I'm assuming the vehicle is a Hummer or something that is very capable of doing the job without leaving a dent.  Can I go for a ride?  Can I come?  Since you'll be driving, I call shotgun!  Who's our soon-to-be victim?  
      June 16, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

Of course you may come.  We will have a lot of fun!  I'll let you decide on the victim my dear.  I'm not picky when I am in a homicidal mood.
      June 17, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

June 16, 2017 5:22 PM MDT

I miss Mitch Hedberg.  He was one of my favorite comedians.
      June 16, 2017 5:58 PM MDT

That's  a real guy?  Never heard of him. 
      June 16, 2017 7:13 PM MDT

That is one of Mitch's jokes ya pulled up there S.   He reminded me a bit of Steven Wright with his off the wall, out of left field commentary.  Don't know if you are interested but I don't care!  Haha!  I pulled up a few of his jokes for your entertainment pleasure:

*Here’s a thought for sweat shop owners: Air Conditioning. Problem solved.

*I saw a commercial on late night TV, it said,”Forget everything you know about slipcovers.” So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn’t know what the hell they were.

*This shirt is dry clean only. Which means... it's dirty.

*I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

*I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

*I saw a lady on T.V. She was born without arms. Literally, she was born with her hands attached to her shoulders... and that was sad, but then they said, “Lola does not know the meaning of the word ‘can’t.’” And that to me was kinda worse... in a way... ya know? Not only does she not have arms, but she doesn’t understand simple contractions. It’s very simple, Lola, you just take two words, you put them together, then you take out the middle letter, you put a comma in there and you raise it up!

June 18, 2017 4:15 AM MDT

Booyyyyyyy, you are in trouble nowwwww!  Not that there was much doubt before but now that we know for sure, you won't believe how many best friends you will soon have!!   
      June 16, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

They'd either assume it was a mistake or decide a certain someone had finally pushed my buttons one too many times and I snapped.
      June 16, 2017 5:40 PM MDT

• Stalking Lenny Kravitz...it's not my fault he doesn't know he's supposed to be with me though.
      June 16, 2017 6:34 PM MDT

Good choice!  Sexy as hell and very nicely endowed man. ;-)

June 16, 2017 6:43 PM MDT

• Stop looking at MY boyfriends endowment HARRY!!!!! RAAAAAR! ;p
      June 16, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

I can't help it.  He showed his "redneck calamari" to the whole world!  Don't worry though.  I've had my eye on Tom Hardy for quite some time. Woof! 

June 16, 2017 6:59 PM MDT

• Oh thank gawd:) or I would have had to change my answer on why arrested to... "assaulting harry for trying to steal my imaginary boyfriend." Then I'd have to go shopping again ... cos I'd need to keep that wedding shower gift I bought you for my self ... then I'd end up meeting someone fancy guy in pearls with hot legs...that's the circle of life.
      June 16, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

LMAO!  I am glad too.  I love that wedding shower gift you bought for me. ;-) This post was edited by Harry at June 18, 2017 6:51 PM MDT
      June 17, 2017 3:43 PM MDT

Conjugal kanoodling. 

~
      June 16, 2017 8:39 PM MDT