Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » A poll. Would you rather watch: (1. A beautiful sunrise...(B. Your mother bathing...(C. Onions grow...

A poll. Would you rather watch: (1. A beautiful sunrise...(B. Your mother bathing...(C. Onions grow...

(5. A hawk swooping up a kitten...or (E.  Reruns of Happy Days.

?

Posted - June 18, 2017

Responses

5. A hawk swooping up a kitten. We have farrel cats/kittens in our back yard/neighborhood that are a big problem. A hawk would help out alot to end their suffering and hunger in their pathetic exsistance.
      June 18, 2017 12:39 PM MDT

the sunrise
      June 18, 2017 1:29 PM MDT

I will go for the sunrise please.. the others are all a bit icky... or a lot icky depending.. . As to my mother bathing.. she was a very open soul... and that's where i get my openness... I saw her naked many, many times.. nudity isn't something I have a hangup about. 
      June 18, 2017 2:36 PM MDT

1. Not a morning person but sunrises make them more bearable.

Mum passed away two years ago, so watching her bathe would have a major "YEEEEK!" factor. Zombies do nothing for me. Watching onions grow is like watching anything else grow - slooooow. I have a low threshhold of boredom. I prefer to watch wedgetailed eagles swooping up prey - hawks are too passé. As for Happy Days - a show about a grown man who hangs out with teenagers, doesn't that sound just a LITTLE creepy to you?
      June 18, 2017 5:19 PM MDT