Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Does Baron understand his father is the world's most hated man?

Does Baron understand his father is the world's most hated man?

Must be a horrible Father's day having that disgusting pig as a daddy

Posted - June 18, 2017

Responses

To be honest I do think Baron has a touch of autism, possibly aspergers but he seems genuinely unaware of a lot of the social side of things.. appropriate behaviour tailored to the setting etc.. I am not saying that unkindly.. if he has something along the autistic spectrum social niceties and people's feelings and intentions just go over his head....

I would stick my neck out tho and say that I feel that very often poor little Baron really doesn't understand his dad at all... I suspect he gets yelled at and told off a lot and doesn't always understand why... 

Just an opinion based on my observations of body language
      June 18, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

You are a very generous soul... I respect your opinion and why you think it... I still think Baron shows autistic traits.. cite the body language there... so I doubt he is aware.. and that is a blessing.. I worry about his other kids... they say one of his daughters is NOT well thought of by DT.... and she isn't kept close... I worry too that close can be misleading... sometimes it can be disguised control and manipulation. 
      June 18, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

I hope that he does not. I also hope that Trump is somehow able to dig deep and show his son love, kindness, compassion, selflessness, respect and wisdom.  Qualities he seems completely unable to draw upon as President.   
      June 18, 2017 2:46 PM MDT

• Who says Trump is the most hated man alive? That is surely more CNN lies! Liberal Democrats are insane with their hate for him for some reason. That does not mean everyone is. The leaders of ISIS should be the most hated men by reasonable and objective humans. Only insanely unreasonable and childishly subjective imbeciles say Trump is the most hated man alive.
      June 19, 2017 8:13 AM MDT

i dont think its a nice way to talk about him to be honest
      June 19, 2017 3:00 PM MDT