Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » What are some movies you wish you had starred in? Lou Gosset, Jr stole a role from me:

What are some movies you wish you had starred in? Lou Gosset, Jr stole a role from me:

US Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Foley in "An Officer and a Gentleman" was meant for me!

~

Posted - June 18, 2017

Responses

• The Bee movie. I'd be that one girl , who listened to the bees. Bee's lives matter.
      June 18, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

• "Wonder Woman" comes readily to mind. I am 5'-10" tall and weigh 145 lbs. with a 42"-25"-39" figure. I am fit and strong.
    If a European remake of the Japanese movie "Kekko Kamen" was made, I could be the masked female crimefighter in it.
    I think I could play Eowyn in "Lord of the Rings".
    I could replace Irina Shaykhilslamova  as Megara the wife of the hero in the "Hercules' movie.
      June 19, 2017 10:58 AM MDT

Wow, you've really been robbed!

I had to look up all of them except Wonder Woman, because she's the only one from my era. Kekko Kamen is naked in every photo I saw of her. In one, she even has her legs spread wide open and from in between them, she's  emitting some kind of . . . wait a minute, this is still family hour. 

~
      June 19, 2017 10:38 PM MDT

Gone with the Wind. I wanted to play the wind. I just have this air about me.....
      June 20, 2017 12:38 AM MDT

It's your blustery personality. Winnie-the-Pooh says hello. 

~
      June 21, 2017 6:22 AM MDT