Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with those who don't speak your language nor you theirs. Do you still try? Why?

It's IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with those who don't speak your language nor you theirs. Do you still try? Why?

CASE IN POINT.

All Trump supporters speak Trumpian. The rest of who don't speak it also don't have a clue what they're saying because none of it  makes any sense at all. Of course the same is true for them of us. We don't make any sense to them either. And so it goes. For how long?

Posted - June 19, 2017

Responses

I try, until I realise they're not listening. Then I couldn't give a covfefe.

It's only a matter of time now. His paranoia is palpable and could trigger a stroke. Fat guys should try not to get that uptight. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at June 20, 2017 2:36 AM MDT
      June 19, 2017 6:20 AM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! I LOVE that Sbf! I don't give a covfefe either Sbf! Very clever. Very cute. Very much appreciated! :)
      June 20, 2017 2:38 AM MDT

depends on how much you know of their language, im bilingual and can speak spanish
      June 19, 2017 1:57 PM MDT

• It's not impossible. I went on vacation with my friend and her mom way back in the early 90's. We went to go see my friends grandma in Nebraska. We stayed there there for a couple of days. This little woman didn't speak a lick of English, she's Sioux and that's what she speaks. The two of us had several 'conversations' while I was there and we pretty much knew what the other was saying.  We enjoyed each others company. 
      June 20, 2017 2:52 AM MDT