Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » the law cannot decide what they want

the law cannot decide what they want

for example, a judge at the Court declared that 'if they want me to take medication, i must do it ' !!!

i mean wow... i have no health issues, whatsoever, and now they bring medication to this case .

basically i take teir medication since a few months, but its all bullshit.

i could decide not to go to the injection, but it will all go against me again. there will be problems, and i supose they will require me to go to court again.

its so stupid.... medication isnt good , it pollutes the body, it pollute my body. i want a choice of what i let enter me , they have no rights to say things like that .

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

Rights tend to start getting taken away when you break laws. As I understand it, you've already got a record for assault, and you have discussed assault and murder as potential solutions to your problems. That would make you a threat to the public, and if you're a threat to the public, law enforcement/ the government has no choice but to do what it has to in order to keep the public safe. If they're feeling satisfied that you're not a threat if you're on medication to stabilize your moods/ mental state, then maybe it's best to count your blessings that that's all they're asking for. You're not behind bars or in a padded white room, and you, as well as the general public, are free to live your lives. It's not ideal, but it's making the best out of a bad situation.
      June 20, 2017 4:36 PM MDT

yes good answer but i never talked about murder or assault :P 
      June 20, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

Ah, but you did.  If you'd like to read your own words, here they are:
    https://answermug.com/forums/topic/16775/i-lost-everything-i-wrote-but-just-wanted-to-say-the-police-i
      June 20, 2017 4:52 PM MDT

yes , its words i said on another website. reason that got me banned. i just talked about stuffs
      June 20, 2017 4:54 PM MDT

Yes, but if you openly talk about hurting or killing others, I think the government has a responsibility to keep the public safe. If the shoe was on the other foot, and someone said they were going to hurt/ kill you, you'd probably want them to step in as well... Well, someone with a healthy mind and the desire to live would want the police to protect them, anyway. Maybe you don't feel that way. If not, all the more reason to focus on getting mentally healthy, even if that means medications. I don't know Canadian stats, but here in the US, about 1/3 of the homeless population has an untreated mental illness. It's one of the biggest predictors of homelessness. If you're not mentally well, you can't hope to get a job, have a home, have a healthy relationship. I say this in all seriousness, and with a good heart, but they're doing you a solid by helping you get mentally well. Beyond the safety of the public, mental wellness is your ticket to the life you want... all the things you talk about in your posts here. It's your building block. You don't have to like it, and you don't have to like medication, but it's a building block for you.
      June 20, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

Mental health problems cannot usually be seen, but they do manifest in many ways.. I think it's very hard for you to be objective about this, and I get that, but you have done some very dubious things, (many of us have listened and followed your posts and tried to empathise and help) and the thing is... you often cannot see that what you have done is in any way wrong... or odd... so even though you cannot see it... perhaps the meds really are more necessary than you think... 

Personally, I'd love for you to get stabilised and make a success of your life... so it's not that anyone here wishes you anything other than nice things
      June 25, 2017 4:07 PM MDT