Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Apparently General Mike Flynn served America with distinction for years. Then something changed and so did he. Anyone know WHAT and WHY?

Apparently General Mike Flynn served America with distinction for years. Then something changed and so did he. Anyone know WHAT and WHY?

What causes anyone to change from one MO to another that is the opposite? A mental breakdown?  An emotional event that ends tragically? How can one flip so completely?

Posted - June 22, 2017

Responses

How did Vader turn to the Dark Side?
      June 22, 2017 6:03 AM MDT

I don't remember sad to say. Something bad happened to Flynn? He was treated very badly by his country and decided to retaliate? I don't know. If you do please enlighten me. Thank you for your question and Happy Thursday! :)
      June 22, 2017 6:05 AM MDT

Many get treated badly. Character is what helps make your circumstances rather than have them make you.
      June 22, 2017 6:09 AM MDT

I agree. But you did not answer my question. What happened to turn Darth Vader to the dark side and what happened to Flynn to change him from hero to goat?
      June 22, 2017 6:15 AM MDT

Actually, I think we are on to something.  Greed and power and disappointment turned Darth.  It sounds like the same think happened to Darth Pence.

I'm more interested in why we think he did anything with distinction.  What did he do that was so distinctive?

June 22, 2017 9:14 AM MDT

General Mike FLYNN Shar. Not Mike Pence. Read the question again please.
      June 23, 2017 3:30 AM MDT