Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Someone here just got a free couch, but I'm telling you...those things could be infested with bedbugs or worse; Tildes! Am I lying?

Someone here just got a free couch, but I'm telling you...those things could be infested with bedbugs or worse; Tildes! Am I lying?

Say what you want. You know I'm right

Posted - June 25, 2017

Responses

• It does beat reaching between the cushions and grabbing a dirty needle, but to each his own. lol
      June 25, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

Dude, I don't even want to know what you'd be doing with tildes down your pants in the first place, so please don't divulge. There's some really weird stuff going on over at your place, but to each his own, right?

~
      June 25, 2017 2:27 PM MDT

Some crazy woman got rid of a perfectly good couch just because she listened to the silly advice of her equally crazy friends. Tildes, schmildes, all I know is that I made out like a fat rat, it's a daily double for me!  A blue couch AND some more tildes!

~
      June 25, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

When I was first married and we had a flat we never had a couch.. for several years and it was only when we moved to our first house that my parents in law gave us their old couch.. it was hideous, 70s stripey... and mostly I still sat on the floor for years after.... 

So.... your choice is simple.... tildes and bugs or floor :)
      June 25, 2017 3:35 PM MDT

i just got rid of some bedbugs by plugging in a pest controller near my bed
      June 25, 2017 4:24 PM MDT