Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » WHATEVER you say/do or don't say/do you KNOW you're gonna be criticitzed by the CRITICIZERS. So do you do or do you don't do? Why ?

WHATEVER you say/do or don't say/do you KNOW you're gonna be criticitzed by the CRITICIZERS. So do you do or do you don't do? Why ?

Posted - June 26, 2017

Responses

This would be true.  I figured out in life that there will always be people that will find fault with you no matter what they are dishing out.  I sure can't explain why they do it since I can't relate to the mentality.  But some of the nastiest people I have ever come across could justify their actions and words with any means possible.  Usually it's just a bunch of lies they tell themselves and others to try and make you look bad.  

I just walk away now when I see it.  I won't engage them.
      June 26, 2017 12:25 PM MDT

Me too neither PeaPod! I'm too old to waste time I don't have on the likes of them so I don't! Thank you for your thoughtful reply m'dear! :)
      June 26, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

i just do what i want, i dont care what people think
      June 26, 2017 12:56 PM MDT

I do do... I am not an insensitive person but you really can't please everyone so if it's important I will do and take the flack... to be honest sometimes I find the flack I personally get is quite hilarious.. often very illogical and badly devised.
      June 26, 2017 1:09 PM MDT

Often the Flackers speak from the exact same script using the same words and the same mindset and the same emotion and the same level of intellect. Like cookies cut by the some cookie cutter. Sad that. No variation. No deviation. No inspiration. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      June 26, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

The one thing I won't do is continue to ask questions about them so I can report on how I'm ignoring them. Makes absolutely no sense to anyone but the questioner. Who must have a real big itch that needs scratching, as it's been going on for years. 
      June 26, 2017 5:46 PM MDT