Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Communication » Melania Trump has talked about cyber bullying. She is MARRIED to the worst cyber bully in the world. Is she aware of it?

Melania Trump has talked about cyber bullying. She is MARRIED to the worst cyber bully in the world. Is she aware of it?

Posted - June 30, 2017

Responses

Bless her she probably does know.. and probably knows more than we do... but that's not the same as accepting it
      June 30, 2017 10:14 AM MDT

Bless her?  Really?   Isn't she blessed enough?  She knows.  She is a blank slate when it comes to integrity or any moral core.    She doesn't KNOW ANYTHING except what she is fed to think. 

She cannot afford to do otherwise.

All she is invested in is the fact that SHE and her pig family arebeing bullied by that horrible media.  Ruining her image and her husband's day.

Wah wah wah, boo hoo.  
      She makes me sick.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 30, 2017 11:45 AM MDT
      June 30, 2017 11:41 AM MDT

Take all the loathing I have for Trump and multiply it by 10.

Those are my feelings for that thing with a beaver for sale.
    Sure she hates cyber bullying.  Thanks to who she is married to, she has to deal with it minute by minute and she earned every word.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 30, 2017 11:47 AM MDT
      June 30, 2017 11:46 AM MDT

she might be, you never know
      June 30, 2017 1:19 PM MDT