Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » What are your plans for the weekend?

What are your plans for the weekend?

This is July 4th weekend. July 4th is on Tuesday, so some people are taking, like 4 days off. Cool! We are having a block party, our own small sparklers, and lots of food and games. However, some of our neighbors are taking trips. I'd like to travel, but I just got back from a 2 week trip. I have to regroup, before going on another trip. Soooo, what's up with you? 

Posted - July 1, 2017

Responses

We have no plans.
      July 1, 2017 8:51 AM MDT

The only trip I will take will be on my face. Actually, I have to work Monday, so that sorta screws up the 4-day thing. BAM!
      July 1, 2017 9:33 AM MDT

sounds like fun...enjoy
    ...here...just working as usual
      July 1, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

not much, staying home today and will probably go to church tomorrow
      July 1, 2017 1:24 PM MDT

I don't know.  

I don't think you know this but Old School is my roommate now.  We are FRIENDS.   Roommates.  And neither of us has a clue what we want to do this weekened.  I may get off my lazy bum and work out and go to the pool.  Him too.  It is so freaking HOT down here (109) that no one feels like doing much, I'm afraid.

I'm busy trying to gain employment and I am interviewing (massage therapists)  around the valley.  I think he wants to visit some friends in California next weekend, but I am not going with him. 

That's the news for the day.   I have never been a fan of the 4th of July.  It is always a bummer every summer.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 1, 2017 1:29 PM MDT
      July 1, 2017 1:26 PM MDT

This weekend seems to be quite busy!
      July 1, 2017 1:29 PM MDT