Active Now

Slartibartfast
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Queen Liz wants to come to you place for dinner. What do you serve her?

Queen Liz wants to come to you place for dinner. What do you serve her?

Posted - July 1, 2017

Responses

Good and so are YOU I hope.  Good to see you once more. 
      July 1, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

Yes dear, It's been long last time I was here.. Not seeing few friends around.. Glad you're here..
      July 1, 2017 1:12 PM MDT

People come and go on here.  C'est la vie!
      July 1, 2017 1:31 PM MDT

Thats true Sharonna! But I hope to see my friends again..
      July 1, 2017 1:40 PM MDT

Oh yes.  I hope you really do.  Nothing makes me feel happier than seeing people I miss appear on here. 

I wish that for you too.

July 1, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

Thanks a lot Sharonna!
      July 1, 2017 1:43 PM MDT

July 1, 2017 3:32 PM MDT

Also, you might want to ask people on here if they have seen certain people, sometimes you get some info that way.
      July 1, 2017 4:37 PM MDT

That's more than I eat in a week.
      July 1, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

I could eat all that in a day.  I wouldn't dare,  I would get fat, but I could do it.  That meat has got to go though. 
      July 1, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

I think she might enjoy chicken salad, hard rolls,  and fruits with sweet iced tea. 
      July 1, 2017 5:18 PM MDT

Crumpets and Tea
    (she has to watch her weight)
      July 1, 2017 5:48 PM MDT

(On the telephone)

"Betty-babe, Ran-Ran here. Yes, yes, I know you asked me never to buzz your mobile, some jazz about MI-6 and security concerns, yadda already. Listen, I don't know what your lion-tamers . . . how's that?  Ok, shoot me, I don't know what your handlers and staffers, is that better?  You must know I'm throwing up the finger-quotes as I spit that out, right?  Anyhow, I don't know what those crazy Serfs have been telling your royal behind about my culinary skills, but the truth is that they are 100% nonexistent. Come again?  No, granny, I'm trying to tell you here that Randastic don't even boil water. Don't ask me! How in the heck am I supposed to know who came up with this crazy idea?  Maybe there's some kind of communication barrier, what with your peasants speaking to you with those weird British accents of theirs. Oops, you have a good point there: you have the exact same accent that they have. Sorry about that. But I digress, what are we going to do about din-din?  Tell ya what: five blocks from my place there's a joint called Kevin's Chitlin Shack. Stop by there and pick up the $19.99 nightly special, but make sure they don't cheat you on the collard greens, shortening bread biscuits and grits. Chitlins, chitlins, c-h-i-t-l-i-n-s, woman!  I swear, someone would think you're 80 years old or something. Technically, they're chitterlings, but nobody calls them that. Say, one last thing, Betty Boo: just in case you plannin' ya bust a move on a brutha and git you a one-nighter of Randy Candy, stop by a drug store and pick up a toothbrush. I ain't about ta deal with no dragon breath. Hurry up now, git off this phone and git movin'.  Holla!"

~ This post was edited by Randy D at July 2, 2017 4:14 PM MDT
      July 1, 2017 6:58 PM MDT

LOeffingL
      July 2, 2017 4:14 PM MDT