Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » In the spirit of answerMug's all things Trump I happened upon this montage and decided to post it.

In the spirit of answerMug's all things Trump I happened upon this montage and decided to post it.

Does anything say it better?

Posted - July 2, 2017

Responses

@O-youknow, I'll admit it's been great for comedians,  especially SNL and the other late shows. 
      July 2, 2017 10:22 AM MDT

I despise Trump but that was actually quite good. Most pundits and pollsters did make giant fools of themselves. 

But sadly I feel that one of the main reasons they got it so wrong is because they underestimated the stupidity of the American people. 

Desperation for change, perfectly understandable. Hating the opponent, totally valid reasons. But that doesn't mean you let Stevie Wonder drive the car.  
      July 2, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

.. and continue to make fools of themselves. Where is the Russian/Trump collusion?
      July 2, 2017 12:35 PM MDT

The investigation is still young. Some parts of the puzzle have started to fill in through Flynn's potential connection in trying to get damaging Clinton emails from the Russians in order to help torpedo her campaign.

There's a reason that Trump, who has no loyalty to anyone, is suddenly so concerned with Flynn's well being. There's also a reason why Trump will criticize the disabled, a gold star family, and even the Pope but will not say a negative word about Putin. 

But perhaps most disturbing is that Trump doesn't appear to be the least bit concerned about tackling the problem of Russia meddling in our election, attacking our democracy. Particularly since it's very unlikely to be a one time event. 

The Russians have dirt on him. It'll be interesting to see if Mueller can uncover it. 

July 2, 2017 12:57 PM MDT

ahem... and like we really are going to see a thorough and fair investigation aren't we.... when Trump fires anyone that gets even remotely close... and yet some cannot see that that's seriously underhanded behaviour and a likely to corrupt the path of justice...
      July 2, 2017 2:50 PM MDT

It appears that the liberals (if that is the appropriate categorization) were assuming that the majority of the voting adults in the country were smart enough to realize that Trump was so dangerous that he could not be allowed to win.

Apparently most of the people are---since he lost the popular vote---but the electoral college determines who is president.

So now we get to see what see whether a petulant 5th grader is capable of doing to the presidency.

July 2, 2017 1:18 PM MDT

Don't you think our bile has been up since last November?  DO you think a minute goes by where the shock has llifted?  NO.

So, this is moot. 

July 2, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

Oh well done!  But you forgot... people are STILL laughing at him.. so his words, 'people are not laughing now' were rather unrealistic and certainly not true... as others have said, there's no accounting for stupidity.  Many are still in disbelief, not to mention incredulity.

However, since you highlighted the montage, do please bear in mind that many of the words in that oh so clever montage still ring true... "worse president in history.." He's already probably the least popular and is the most disliked and disrespected worldwide...  There's an old saying my friend... don't count your chickens before they are hatched...
      July 2, 2017 2:57 PM MDT

I'm crying.
      July 2, 2017 4:03 PM MDT

i dont think so
      July 2, 2017 2:57 PM MDT