Active Now

Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » North Korea successfully launched what it describes as an ICBM. What chain will Trump rattle?

North Korea successfully launched what it describes as an ICBM. What chain will Trump rattle?

Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Details still coming in. Time aloft..range is being investigated. Is it the type that can carry a nuclear warhead? Hawaii, Alaska, the Pacific Coast. All in range? South Korea/Japan very close by.  Trump talked big. What will he DO when HE is FORCED to ACT if China doesn't?

Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses

Remember Viet Nam?

Here we go again.   Let's start a BIG WAR NOW.

President Trump took to Twitter Monday night to hit North Korea over the country conducting another ballistic missile test.

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea and Japan will put up with this much longer," Trump tweeted.

"Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!"

Reports emerged Monday night that North Korean had test-launched a long-range ballistic missile it said could "reach anywhere in the world."

Experts said the claim of a successful intercontinental ballistic missile would have to be further evaluated.

Trump is trying to move Chinese President Xi Jinping to do more to pressure North Korea to halt its nuclear weapons programs. On Sunday, the president discussed his concerns about North Korea by phone with Xi and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

The missile test and Trump's tweets come shortly before Trump is expected to meet with Xi and other world leaders at the upcoming Group of 20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany, next week.

President Donald Trump arrives to speak during the Celebrate Freedom event at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, Saturday, July 1, 2017. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
    Trump's Twitter battle with press may come with a price

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2017 7:05 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

Time to start dropping blanks into North Korea's pond as a warning. 

Doesn't seem to be working, maybe try a few bangers. 

This post was edited by Malizz at July 5, 2017 3:34 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

• I think North Korea is boring off more than it can chew.  It won't just be us who gives them an a$$ whipping.  They are going to be attacked from all sides of they don't settle down. They ate the ones who are about to launch the next war.  They can only threaten and posture for so long before someone gets tired of it and takes action. 
      July 4, 2017 7:00 AM MDT

Good point.  But when you have a kettle that is boiling over just chomping at the bit like our Donald, for president and a situation like this manifests, well, he is gonna have to SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS.   He may try and hide behind China.   He may.  But he will sure as hell try and claim credit for any stand down.

IF THERE IS A STAND DOWN.   This could be the spark that starts a bonfire and I sure don't want Donnie at the helm if that should happen.  GOD SAVE US ALL.

Kim Un Jong may have just decided to launch BECAUSE of Trump.  There are more similarities between these ignorant powder kegs than differences.   Ignorant, uninformed, self-centered, emotionally retarded children.  Both of them.  That is what is going to end the world as we know it.   Just like Adolph and Mao.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2017 7:11 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

• He was acting out before Trump got elected.  I don't think it has anything to do with our current president.  Remember,  he started testing missiles while Obama was still in office.  This had been going on for a few years now.  Trump has put a lot of the decision making back in the hands of the military,  that could be a good thing.  I honestly don't think Trump wants to go to war, but on the other hand, something needs to be done before N Korea actually attacks someone.  That little cockroach needs to be squashed. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 4, 2017 7:17 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 7:16 AM MDT

Yes.  I realize this.  It may have nothing at all to do with Trump.  But, Trump's posturing and prancing and bragging about what he will do ABOUT KUJ is legend by now.   Baiting this moron is not a great idea.

As far as Obama was concerned, well, if push came to shove, there would have had  to be a stand.  Yes. 

I think Trump wants whatever he needs to make himself look good.  And if there are enough war mongers and fear inciters behind his stupid ideas, well, we are going to be in deep doo doo.   Obama did not want to go to war. That was crystal clear.  Trump will do anything to make himself shine.  If that means dripping a bomb to make us all see what huge balls he has, then he will drop bombs.

Yes, the little cockroach needs to be squashed and so does Kim Un Jong.

July 4, 2017 7:22 AM MDT

• LOL on that last sentence.  Honestly,  I really don't think Trump would make war unless he's forced into it.  If that was what he wanted,  we would already be fighting.  When that Otto kid came back in a coma and died,  Trump could have launched an invasion,  the last testing they did,  Trump could have launched an invasion.  I think he knows we have our hands full with terrorist attacks here and is trying to straighten that out first. He's shown that he isn't all that trigger happy, even dropping that massive bomb he dropped doesn't really prove that he's wanting war.  If it hurt ISIS, I'm all for that,  so are millions of others who are fed up.  If he can get our country as secure as he wants,  then maybe he will take action against N Korea, if some other country doesn't do it first.

Sorry for all the edits.  I'm on my phone and I'm having s hard time seeing what I'm doing.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 4, 2017 7:39 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

i hope theyre not going to keep throwing them
      July 4, 2017 10:53 AM MDT