Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump delegates tasks to world leaders as if he's the boss. Tells China to "end this nonsense once and for all" vis a vis North Korea. WHY?

Trump delegates tasks to world leaders as if he's the boss. Tells China to "end this nonsense once and for all" vis a vis North Korea. WHY?

Why doesn't TRUMP DO SOMETHING about North Korea and stop ordering other world leaders to do what he is too chickensh** to do? He is a NOBODY. The group to which he is a somebody? The ones that voted for him. No one else pays any SERIOUS attention to him. He "struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing."

Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses

China said THEY would deal with N. Korea themselves, and Trump should stay out of it. He's calling them out. O.K. China. 
      July 4, 2017 10:24 AM MDT

I thought China and North Korea were tight. I did not know that China said they'd take care of it. Thank you for your reply bh. It is helpful. Happy Wednesday! :)
      July 5, 2017 2:45 AM MDT

I read that recently. Maybe it was some fake news!
      July 5, 2017 12:48 PM MDT

He's doing the only thing he knows how to do. He can't give what he doesn't have. And there's no making sense out of nonsense.

All the pundits tripping over themselves trying to figure him out, wondering if he'll ever change. Well it's not going to happen. 

Two words: Malignant Narcissist

July 4, 2017 10:48 AM MDT

Malignant Narcissist. Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies LO? Comforting. NOT. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. Was it Teddy Roosevelt who said "Talk softly but carry a big stick"? Trump shouts/screams/yells/hollers and though I guess the US does carry a big stick does Trump have the guts/spine/backbone to use it? Puzzling. Wonder what the big guy will do/say today? :(
      July 5, 2017 2:48 AM MDT

My first thought when I head over to the news is "Let's see what that idiot did today." It's not a presidency; it's a hostage situation. 

But I'm even more angry with those who enable him- from his administration and Congress- willing to sacrifice their character, morals, ethics, honesty, and dignity to serve a dangerous, mentally unstable man. All in the name of political gain. 

It's a deeply disturbing snapshot of humanity. I just hope the long term consequences won't be too severe. 
      July 5, 2017 3:19 AM MDT

The Chinese are well placed to deal with the situation because they have a relationship with North Korea. Backing down to China is less of a loss of face than backing down to the west.

Trump has a perfect right to push the Chinese. Why shouldn't he? You think other countries don't try to push the U.S.? A president should be dominant especially of countries like China.

For the love of God put your hatred of Trump aside and wish him success in this. If conflict escalates millions will die. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 5, 2017 12:50 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 10:53 AM MDT

I hate nothing. I hate no one. Never have. Don't now. Never will. Your accusing me of hatred  doesn't make it so TZ. I simply point out what The Donald does/says.  Same as the media. I don't make it up. Neither does the media. I report and invite comment. Now if you think that means I hate the man then the fault lies with you not me. I have never hated. I shall never hate. Those who hate frighten me and I try my best to avoid them. Your indictment of me as a hater is misplaced. Your blinders are showing TZ. Shame on thee. You cannot differentiate between a reporter and a hater. It doesn't bother me at all. You don't bother me at all.  You can't take the heat so for your own good stay out of the kitchen. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thy. (it rhymes with reply and just for a halibut instead of rhyming TZ with thee I opted for a change. So shoot me)! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 5, 2017 3:57 AM MDT
      July 5, 2017 3:56 AM MDT

Trump is right, North Korea is a dangerous country led by a crazy leader. Would you prefer Trump go alone? Would that make him less of a chicken? Putting pressure on China is the best way to slow down North Korea.
      July 4, 2017 8:59 PM MDT

Trump is used to bossing people around. That's his schtick. He takes that to the world stage and bosses other country's leaders. I think it is unseemly and boorish njm. You don't. That's fine. We disagree. No big deal to me. Is it to thee? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      July 5, 2017 3:59 AM MDT

I don't see him bossing around countries. I think his message to the world is don't mess with us. Shouldn't you be pleased that Trump wants China's help with North Korea, as opposed to doing things alone?
      July 5, 2017 4:56 AM MDT

China needs to do the job that only China can do.  Shut KIM UP.

That's all.  Even Trump did nothing too bad here. 

July 4, 2017 9:09 PM MDT

I guess I just don't get why it is China's responsibility Shar. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      July 5, 2017 4:00 AM MDT

Actually this time he's right. Nuking Pyongyang would be easy, but the fallout would drift over China - possibly as far as Beijing, which would seriously annoy the Chinese. That's a war the US DOESN'T want. China can stand over PDRK, fists raised, and tell its little brother to BEHAVE. Give them time, China never does anything hastily.
      July 4, 2017 10:42 PM MDT

I just don't get why it is China's responsbility to  control North Korea Sbf. I'm gonna ask a question about it. I appreciater your reply. You are in the majority here and I respect you and the others so I guess I need someone to educate me. I don't get the why here. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday!:)
      July 5, 2017 4:01 AM MDT

Thanks, Slarti, you are very good with the news reports. I appreciate your input on this stuff.
      July 5, 2017 4:21 AM MDT