Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Can I use the word "Whore" if I don't call a member a "Whore" & I refrain from graphically describing "Whorish" activities?

Can I use the word "Whore" if I don't call a member a "Whore" & I refrain from graphically describing "Whorish" activities?

I'm thinking that in the future, I should keep all conversations that are "Whorish" in nature in the Adultmug section

Posted - July 7, 2017

Responses

• I guess you'll find out soon enough :) I don't find the word offensive unless it's used as a personal attack. 
      July 7, 2017 5:07 PM MDT

LMFAO!  That one made me laughcry! 
      July 7, 2017 5:09 PM MDT

• :)
      July 7, 2017 5:12 PM MDT

• LMAO!!!!!!

I guess so
      July 7, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

Excellent question Goat Boy!  I am also wondering if we can use the word "whorish" or "whoring" when we are describing our own behavior.  For instance,  I am in a whorish mood 24/7.  I am thinking of whoring around town to see if I can find and pick up a man around this god forsaken place that isn't missing his two front teeth.  If that doesn't work, I may go whoring around Lake Sunapee to see if Steve Tyler is around.  I don't really like him, or find him attractive, but I do believe I could find some use for that mouth of his. ;-)

July 7, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

Best wishes on your journey!! I hope it's fruitful!
    :)
      July 7, 2017 5:30 PM MDT

Thank you Welby.  Your words of encouragement and support  mean the world to me. *muah*
      July 7, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

July 7, 2017 5:36 PM MDT

Eh, well, you know the policies as well as anyone else. It would be pretty much impossible for us to draw up a list of ok words and not ok words. And, if we managed to pull it off, we'd waste all kinds of time checking the reference manual all the time. Plus, publishing said manual for the sake of member assistance would be kind of counter-intuitive.

I personally wouldn't censor the word, but the fact that you made this post is a fairly good sign that you already know it's questionable. Ergo, it wouldn't surprise me if another mod did censor it, and I would stand by that decision because you (and everyone else here) darn well know it's questionable, and you've got a fabulous vocabulary full of alternatives that aren't.

Now, let's all hold hands and sing.
      July 7, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

• LOL :) I like the "kumbaya" part.
      July 7, 2017 5:22 PM MDT

• Wait? Are you suggesting I might be testing boundaries? 
     *GASP*
    lol
      July 7, 2017 6:01 PM MDT

• Oh!
    You can rest easy my little WindedWonder
    I have many names for you and all of them are good.
    As for that shoe shopping, I think I made myself pretty clear on that and you know what I'm talking about.
    Be prepared to feast on some moose...and you know what I'm talking there, too.
    LMAO
      July 7, 2017 5:59 PM MDT

How about whhoore or wwwwhore?

I like it.

July 7, 2017 7:00 PM MDT

• and your HE11 was cut out? Go figure 
      July 7, 2017 8:31 PM MDT

• The Good Book uses the word, "whore".  You may too.  See Judges 2:17 1ne Rev. 17 for examples.
      July 7, 2017 9:46 PM MDT

i dont think so
      July 8, 2017 3:47 PM MDT

• We call 'em housewives.
      July 8, 2017 4:49 PM MDT