Active Now

Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Communication » When was the last time you "talked" on your phone? ( not text, talk)

When was the last time you "talked" on your phone? ( not text, talk)

Posted - July 7, 2017

Responses

LOL.  This morning.  As a general rule, I avoid both the phone and texting.  I'm terrible about returning calls, texts, and emails. :-(
      July 7, 2017 8:56 PM MDT

• I'm THE worst with replying to emails ( ask rooster:p) or voice calls :) I'm all over the texts though ... I have the attention span of dori ... so text works for me . In and out ... quick and dirty ;p
      July 7, 2017 9:04 PM MDT

LMAO!  Rooster will tell you the same thing about me!  He filed a formal public complaint on a thread we were on a couple of weeks ago at the other site. lol.  It took me a few more days but I finally sent one.  
      July 7, 2017 9:09 PM MDT

• lol :) i miss seeeing rooster around here a lot :) next  time he files a formal complaint on email reply's ... just say" can't be as bad as Jaimie" I think it will make him laugh :) sometimes takes me weeks to respond to emails ... and that's if I don't read them while " high" think..' I will get back to that tomoz then  forget ... weeks turn to months :)
      July 7, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

I have to check but I think my response was weeks delayed too.  I actually didn't think he was expecting a reply.  

At least you have a good excuse.  I'm sober when I look at them. Then I just forget to go back.  :-(
      July 7, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

• it's not a good excuse :) but yeah ... I'm glad I'm not the only one forgets respond emails... why can't people just text! It's their fault then ;)
      July 7, 2017 9:47 PM MDT

Except I do the same thing with texts!  LMAO!!!!   Actually, I do respond a little faster with texts.  It only takes me a few days. lol. Unless it's something really good or someone I haven't spoken with in a while.  Then, I might respond in a few hours. It's rare that I text back immediately.  If excon were here, he would tell you how bad I am with that.
      July 7, 2017 9:53 PM MDT

• I'm pretty quick on the text :) Is sometimes hours but never days. I remember that name from when I first joined this site. Excon. I never interacted with him. I do know a few people I know from another site had heated interactions with him :p 
      July 7, 2017 10:01 PM MDT

LOL!  Yes.  A few people on another site.  He never had heated exchanges with anyone here. ;-D 
    He is the one who talked me into joining this site.  
      July 7, 2017 10:05 PM MDT

• I'm pretty sure I only know his name from here .... but I could be wrong , has happened once or twice ;)
      July 7, 2017 10:15 PM MDT

• I have only a landline.  I spoke with my Mom yesterday.
      July 7, 2017 10:12 PM MDT

• Nice that you talked to your mom:) if you have a land line you probably have clock on your wall too then , aye ? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 8, 2017 7:54 PM MDT
      July 7, 2017 10:18 PM MDT

• No. It ticking was a bit overmuch. I don't have a TV if that counts.
      July 7, 2017 10:19 PM MDT

• Counts :) 
      July 7, 2017 10:20 PM MDT

• Good, year 22 without.  Plus I don't listen to the radio or read newspapers or news periodicals. 
      July 7, 2017 10:24 PM MDT

• WOW :) I went about ten years without televison when I was young , maybe more. I have television now but only for streaming on my android box. I listen to radio though,  and I get all my news from TMZ app :)so ,  I'm well informed ;)
      July 7, 2017 10:29 PM MDT

• I'm totally uninformed other than questions here.
      July 7, 2017 10:31 PM MDT

• Oh :/ then I should inform you ... BEES ARE DYING AT AN ALARMING RATE! Also Beyoncé had some twins ... and Donald Trump and some Russian guy who likes  to ride horses are "going steady" now. They exchanged class rings today, so it's pretty serious. That's all I know. Oh also Tupac is  dead. 
      July 7, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

• Oh.  So Bush is not president now?  Tupac is dead? Sad that rap persists. 
      July 7, 2017 10:47 PM MDT

• And the truth is.... 
    *breathless* 
    sooner or latter, the secret would be out in the open...

And truth is.........................*gulp*
    I'm pregnant

July 8, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

• *sigh*
    Yes...there is no hiding it any more. I'm starting to show.
    We're going to have kids. LOLOLOL
      July 8, 2017 10:59 AM MDT

Congratulations to you both! Can I stop by with a shower gift?
    :)
    Anyway, if the talking is starting, my best to you both! Hope I can say hi sometime/somewhere once you get to know each other better.
    :)
      July 8, 2017 12:02 PM MDT

I try and avoid it like the plague if I can.  But I have to take calls regarding job opportunities and so, I usually answer the damned phone these days.

I like to text.  The last time I talked on the phone it was to a boss last evening.

Last time.  Lots of texting though.

July 8, 2017 12:30 AM MDT

Earlier this afternoon to my sister.
      July 8, 2017 1:14 AM MDT