Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Communication » When was the last time you "talked" on your phone? ( not text, talk)

When was the last time you "talked" on your phone? ( not text, talk)

Posted - July 7, 2017

Responses

• "Yesterday" ... for take-out.

July 8, 2017 1:41 AM MDT

I spoke with one of my sisters three times yesterday.  I don't text at all - I don't have a smartphone and the phone I do have doesn't have the text feature activated.
      July 8, 2017 6:29 AM MDT

• Last evening actually, and I could have easily talked all night long.  Every time he calls it's....wait...someone already said something very similar.
    Such a very strange coincidence. 
    Life is full of coincidences and odd happenstance.
    I've been making a point to talk to someone at least once a day who who has stolen my heart because if I don't I surely feel as though I am going to perish.  
    Though he have never met personally, I feel like I have known him forever.
    We talk endlessly about frivolous things, serious things, emotional things, dreams, desires...oh boy the desires...I cannot speak of such desires openly for I would surely be moderated. 
    He knows me intimately yet we have never met. The power and touch of the human voice can never compare to a mere text.
    I hang on every word...Even through my meandering, he get's me

July 8, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

• And trust me when I say...He has my fullest attention and nothing is going to stop this now 

And now it's intermission time.
    Please remain calm while the ushers hose everyone down with cold water

and to those who are wondering or confused the answer is...Yes
      July 8, 2017 2:20 PM MDT

Once you guys get to know each other better, I'd love to say hi sometime/somewhere. Best to you!
    :)
    I'll ditto this on WingedWonder's answer, too.
    :)
      July 8, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

This morning. I talk on my phone daily....I use it for business. 
      July 8, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

Few mins back
      July 8, 2017 11:20 AM MDT

today when someone called me up
      July 8, 2017 3:38 PM MDT

Earlier this evening, to a relative. Most of my phone calls are voice, not text - much more personal, immediate, and a damn sight easier physically. I reserve the latter mainly when a brief sentence or two is all that's needed, such as confirming an appointment.

Just because we can communicate by text doesn't mean we have to - but as corollary, no I do not wander around the streets or shops, or interrupt social gatherings, waffling into my little block of plastic!
      July 10, 2017 4:47 PM MDT