Discussion » Statements » Name something that is fat and yellow. Yes. Fat. And. Yellow. That's right. Name something.

Name something that is fat and yellow. Yes. Fat. And. Yellow. That's right. Name something.

.

Posted - July 9, 2017

Responses


  • 13071
    ok 
      July 19, 2017 10:55 AM MDT
    1

  • 46117



    They called me Mellow Yellow. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 17, 2018 6:11 PM MST
      July 19, 2017 10:59 AM MDT
    1

  • 13071
    Thats RIght....;D
      January 17, 2018 6:11 PM MST
    0

  • 604
    an overweight Asian guy's HUGE cock??
      October 3, 2017 8:12 AM MDT
    1

  • 5354
    Garfield
      October 3, 2017 9:59 AM MDT
    1

  • 72
    I think I see where your coming from. What is white and fat - Santa Claus, what is black and fat - Oprah Winfrey, what is yellow and fat, 
    Kim Jong-un
      January 17, 2018 12:48 PM MST
    1

  • 35949
    Fat 
      January 17, 2018 1:00 PM MST
    1

  • 14795
    Big bird from Sesame  Street.....  I can't think of a name for it though...:)
      January 17, 2018 1:39 PM MST
    1

  • 13071
    Big Bird. ;I
      January 17, 2018 6:12 PM MST
    2

  • 14795
    Could bee.....yell O and with a long neck.... :)
      January 18, 2018 3:12 AM MST
    0

  • 5354

    Definition of yellow fat

    a disease of young ranched mink probably associated with faulty diet and marked by inflammation of the fatty tissues, subcutaneous edema, and varied visceral lesions — called also watery hide disease


      January 18, 2018 6:49 AM MST
    0