Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Politics » Comey memo 4 of 7 contain classified info....will he be held accountable? Or let skate like Hillary?

Comey memo 4 of 7 contain classified info....will he be held accountable? Or let skate like Hillary?

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/comeys-memos-meetings-trump-hold-classified-information/

Posted - July 10, 2017

Responses

Must we care? What about the business of making America great again? How are we on repealing not replacing ObamaCare which was promised. How are we on the wall? How does Russia and N.Korea make America first? Why are we still stuck in 2016 and can't get past the election he won? This post was edited by O-uknow at July 10, 2017 8:59 AM MDT
      July 10, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

Call your Congress people, and tell them to get in line. President Trump cannot pass these things by himself. 
      July 10, 2017 8:06 AM MDT

So you are fine with the FBI director releasing classified info to the media?
      July 10, 2017 8:07 AM MDT

No, I'm tired of endless investigations with no one ever held accountable. At what point what is the point? The legal political process at that level is a show trying to demonstrate no one is above the law but we all know differently.
      July 10, 2017 8:39 AM MDT

I understand getting tired of the show. I don't want a Congressional investigation. I just want a arrest. This is a open and shut case. He admits to the memos, he admits to the leaks, if they have classified info then he needs arrested just like they would do to you or me. 
      July 10, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

I read the link, because I am nothing if not willing to learn... So help me out here, if you will, as i see it.. after meetings he made notes which contained classified info?  But that's ok isn't it? we all do that and his position would have entitled him to receive and handle sensitive info? 

So are they saying that what's wrong is that he either allowed or leaked that info?  

Have I got that right?
      July 10, 2017 9:13 AM MDT

1. Making the memos is legal.
    2. Making memos with classified info is legal. 
    3. Showing those memos to a friend nor even discussing the info with a friend is illegal unless said friend has a security clearance allowing him to view/hear about the classified information. 
    4. Releasing classified information to the media is always illegal. 

So if there is classified information in those memos, Comey should be arrested. 
      July 10, 2017 7:55 PM MDT

only time will tell
      July 10, 2017 1:51 PM MDT