Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you adopt the latest fashion in the way you present yourself, even ignoring inconvenience and embarrassment?

Do you adopt the latest fashion in the way you present yourself, even ignoring inconvenience and embarrassment?

Posted - July 11, 2017

Responses

Noooooooooooooooooooo I am exactly the opposite... in my younger day I liked to be a trend setter.. the first to have certain styles.. Now I prefer to dress to my taste and above all comfort... I have learned that you really don't need to dress to impress... dress to please yourself and people will pick up on that confidence and ease.
      July 11, 2017 3:48 PM MDT

Nope. Summer...shorts and tee shirts. When it's cooler...Dickie's or jeans and a golf type shirt. When It gets cold I switch to long sleeve pullover sweaters or sweat shirts. I wear clothes, not fashion.
      July 11, 2017 4:06 PM MDT

no, ive never been much into fashion
      July 11, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

• No.  Other than my Renaissance shirts, mainly cool weather wear, I'm jeans and a nice T- shirt or shorts and shirt. 
      July 11, 2017 5:19 PM MDT

• "No" ... I wear clothes to keep from getting arrested.
      July 11, 2017 5:28 PM MDT

Oh hell to the no.  Never.

There are too many great looks to adopt that are comfortable and look smashing.

July 11, 2017 7:33 PM MDT

No have mostly been consciously more understated in my clothing so I would be able to avoid fashion trends which mostly I am not aware of anyway until I see just everybody following them and then I might ask advice of a friend "do you think I should ___" or "do you think I could ____" and maybe I will make a little changes or two in my basic look.
      July 12, 2017 4:59 AM MDT