Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do you eat while you drive?

Do you eat while you drive?

As a general rule, I don't do that.  Not because I think it's dangerous but because I like to keep my hands free.  This way, when I run people off the road, I have at least one hand available to throw a "friendly" gesture their way as I leave them in the dust.

Today, I had no alternative.  I had an appointment which ran later than expected and by the time I left, it was 1:30 pm.  I realized I hadn't eaten all day and I was famished.  I ran into a local shop to pick up something small to tide me over until I got home but, the smell of chili wafted through the air and up into my quivering nostrils.  I experienced one of my rare food "O"s.   So, I bought a small container of chili and proceeded to drive home. 

Have you ever tried to drive 50+ MPH while spooning chili into your chili hole?  Take it from me, it's not easy.   I had to take my hands off the wheel several times but that was okay, I just used my knees to steer. It worked out fine.  I never spilled a drop and by the time I arrived home, the chili was in me belly.

So, do you eat while you drive?  If yes, what did you eat?  Did you manage to finish eating without getting into an accident or spilling the food all over you?

Posted - July 14, 2017

Responses

Chilli hole is now the new pie hole.  'Cos I said so. ;-)
      July 15, 2017 5:45 AM MDT

I like your moves LO.  You appear to be as adept as I am at maneuvering large things into your mouth.
      July 15, 2017 5:43 AM MDT

No, I don't.  I will eat in my car if I stop at a rest stop, but I will not do it while driving.
      July 14, 2017 8:27 PM MDT

You are a fine upstanding citizen and a better woman than I.

July 15, 2017 5:40 AM MDT

i dont drive but i wouldnt eat if i did
      July 15, 2017 5:31 PM MDT