Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is prostitution ever okay?

Is prostitution ever okay?

Posted - July 15, 2017

Responses

Yes. If you ever took a look see at my single next door neighbor you would agree. ;+
      July 15, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

???

I need a bit of elaboration here.
      July 15, 2017 11:36 AM MDT

Well, for some people who have a hard time getting any, prostitution is a good way to do that.
      July 15, 2017 11:38 AM MDT

Stop spying on me.
      July 15, 2017 11:40 AM MDT

I never spy.  I am a STALKER.

Don't get it twisted.

July 15, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

Oh okay.

I'm glad I asked because that would never have occurred to me otherwise.

I thought the person next door was so hot that you were considering buying them.

Then I thought that the person next door was a hooker and made a killing at it.

Never thought that you were going there.  LOL

I mean if the person was unattractive and not getting any, who is going to buy them?

July 15, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

I wonder why there's a pic of Melania and her daughter in a question of prostitution?
      July 15, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

Oh good.  I am SO GLAD YOU ASKED ME.

1.  Because  Donald Trump married a tramp who sells her naked body to men's magazines.  I call that being lower than a prostitute.

2.  His daughter is selling her soul to make herself out to be some great lady, when in fact, she is just a pawn of daddy.  She does what daddy wants and gets paid a bundle for the role.

3.  His daughter has the nerve to speak on behalf of women's rights while setting the women's movement back 4 decades.  She would be nothing if it were not for daddy and his money.  She may have made it as a third-rate model.  That's all she is good for.  A human clothes hangar.

People who take advantage of gain, any kind by using their bodies to achieve that goal, are hookers, plain and simple. 

Do you really THINK Melania  would look at that PIG  if he had no money?   Gold diggers are out for one thing.  Money.   They don't really care what package that money comes in.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 15, 2017 1:01 PM MDT
      July 15, 2017 12:00 PM MDT

"People who take advantage of gain, any kind by using their bodies to achieve that goal, are hookers, plain and simple."

Every actress, actor, model and professional athlete worldwide says hello to you, Sharonna. 

~
      July 15, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

No.  That is not what was meant and you know it.  Working under the table for personal gain and doing it against their better judgment is the implication.

People who use their bodies for SEX was the implied understanding here. 

Now some people do it and some don't, no matter what their profession is.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 15, 2017 12:43 PM MDT
      July 15, 2017 12:39 PM MDT

Hope that's not the case for Ivanka, much as her father would like it.
      July 15, 2017 12:41 PM MDT

Don't stick up for that thing. 
      July 15, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

Lol.... why I would never! But she's in a tough position. She loves her father. He's given her a very good life. What she should have done was kept her rear end in Manhattan. Along with her husband Richie Rich.
      July 15, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

Sharonna, please do not tell me what I know or surmise that you "know" what I know.
    To correct you, I know what you wrote, and that's what I responded to. If you now chose to backtrack and say that you didn't exactly mean exactly what you exactly wrote, that's fine, and it's allowed. Even you wish to edit what you wrote, as you often do, that's your right and it's also fine, it's allowed. If I call you in your choice of words, perhaps you should just accept that, but please don't try to take me to task for having taken your words at 100% face value. 

People who take advantage of gain, any kind by using their bodies to achieve that goal, are hookers, plain and simple.

P.S.  I am not angry with you, and as usual, we're still friends, even though you're wrong on this one.  
     ~
    This post was edited by Randy D at July 15, 2017 4:56 PM MDT
      July 15, 2017 1:40 PM MDT

Am I supposed to read this? 

Sorry.  I don't have time for an afternoon migraine.  Think whatever you want.  Oh brother.

Some people just HAVE TO BE RIGHT no matter what.  Fine.  YOU ARE RIGHT. 
      July 15, 2017 1:42 PM MDT

Nice dodge, very convenient.  You only have fight in you when you're posting inaccuracies, when you're proven wrong, all the air is let out of you.

July 15, 2017 1:52 PM MDT

No. Rand.  Not at all. This is just getting to be unproductive bickering and we are not being funny, we are being kind of serious and I am not wanting that between us at all

No fighting.  I love you.  I really do.  You matter and this argument is not worth it, once more.

July 15, 2017 2:46 PM MDT

~
      July 15, 2017 3:15 PM MDT

Fair Enough!
      July 15, 2017 12:35 PM MDT

It always amuses me how socially conservative a leftist becomes when it suits their purpose.

Ivanka is smoking hot and has a good brain too. She would have succeeded at whatever she had done and whatever she had been born into. Would she be as rich as she is without daddy? Probably not, but she wouldn't be nothing.

Your intense envy doesn't allow you to admit that anyone is just better than you. You have to kid yourself that everyone would be nothing without someone else. It helps soothe your ego at being relatively ugly, weak and stupid. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 16, 2017 3:09 AM MDT
      July 16, 2017 3:08 AM MDT

• Depends: I don't think it should, but happens all the time in politics. 

pros·ti·tu·tion
    ˌprästəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n/
    noun

the unworthy or corrupt use of one's talents for the sake of personal or financial gain.
      July 15, 2017 11:56 AM MDT

If a woman (or man) wants to sell sex, I don't care...it's their body.
      July 15, 2017 12:14 PM MDT

Well, you know, it is work.  And Uncle Sam needs that cut. 
      July 15, 2017 12:16 PM MDT

Only if elected to Congress. That's the biggest group of prostitutes around.

But virtually everyone is a prostitute. Most just have a single long-term "client" under contract.
      July 15, 2017 1:25 PM MDT