Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » MMJ Bud that is labled Haze? What is Haze? What does that mean?

MMJ Bud that is labled Haze? What is Haze? What does that mean?

SPOILER:

OK OK OK OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.  I am just looking for funny answers which you guys never fail to give me.

So, do not read beyond this line if you don't want the real answer.  (NOTE: After I wrote this sentence, I realized I cannot copy/paste the article)  I agree with the writer though.  This stuff does make you super creative and want to write like there is no tomorrow.

Try some.  (NO DO NOT!)  I could not be more serious.  NEVER just try any drug, even COFFEE, without having total knowledge of what it will do to your own personal body.

Everybody's body is different and you won't get the same effect as anyone else.  I know people who cannot handle any marijuana and never should touch it.  I know people like me that should never handle booze.  So, don't just try it.

I cannot copy it for some reason.  They are so paranoid those MMJ people.  I swear to God.

Haze is a strain of Sativa.  It is super smooth and you feel like you have nice energy.   That is what a lot of people need.  I happen to be one of those people.  It calms me down and makes me less anxious and yet makes me feel calm energy.  That is why it is being considered a good medicine.  It is a good medicine, if you have an expert prescribe for you.  SO .... DO Not just go on the street and smoke anything. 

Dr. Feel Good

I believe that natural bliss is the goal.  Not smoking or false drugs of any kind.  But, we have been so inundated with crap our whole lives, it is hard to just relax naturally when you are riddled with all the chemicals in our foods, the garbage in the air we breathe, the water we drink is filled with little extras to kill the germs... you get it.  We are polluted. So it is hard to just sit still. But once you got meditation down, you don't really need much marijuana.

May we all find that state soon.  The world depends on it.

(HEY, I just naturally, organically blogged something.  This stuff really works~~~~

Posted - July 15, 2017

Responses

And I thought MMJ Bud was a rapper. I know the stuff would put me in a haze, fer sher. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 15, 2017 5:13 PM MDT
      July 15, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

Fer sure fer sure....
    Moon Unit Zappa
      July 15, 2017 5:15 PM MDT

Are you hazing at the moment? 
      July 15, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

I won't say.  I will say it is legal here.

July 15, 2017 5:14 PM MDT

I'll bet Jimi Hendrix would know.
      July 15, 2017 4:29 PM MDT

Actually he was talking about a strain of LSD.  But I'm sure he had plenty of weed in his very short life.
      July 15, 2017 5:14 PM MDT

not sure what it is
      July 15, 2017 5:42 PM MDT