Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Regarding the recent tide of "Tilde" related reconciliations. PHOOEY!

Regarding the recent tide of "Tilde" related reconciliations. PHOOEY!

It's come to my attention that several members here have decided to set aside their "differences" and negotiate a truce.
I say, "GOAT &HIT!"
This is a red-herring and nothing more than an attempt at bi-lateral Mug domination by these two miscreants through a morbid public display of affection.

RESIST THEIR EFFORTS NOW!

As a person of very little quality, I can confidently state that I am the one true saviour in this god forsaken wasteland.  Surrender to me and become a member of my legion of puppets. 

Posted - July 16, 2017

Responses

thats good they decided to set aside their differences
      July 16, 2017 4:32 PM MDT

• Sometimes friends must set aside silly things, but I don't buy it.
    Are you prepared to shed such shenanigans and become a Goat Puppet? 
    Perhaps you can serve Prince WingedWonder as the Court Stater of the Obvious. No need to answer right now. You can chew on it for a bit.
      July 16, 2017 5:53 PM MDT

But they're DELICIOUS! I like my tildes over easy with a salad of pilcrows and diples.
      July 16, 2017 5:27 PM MDT

• Don't get my started on pilcrows. That is a whole different arena.

But you do agree that there are nefarious goings on afoot  
      July 16, 2017 5:39 PM MDT

Pilcrows are hard to digest.

July 17, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

Nah, it's manicules that are hard to digest.
      July 17, 2017 4:54 PM MDT

I've never once understood the whole TILDE thing. For a while I thought it was a euphemism for pe*is (not sure if I'm allowed to write that word here), but then I thought no. Anyway, I didn't know there was a war, now there's a reconciliation... and I just feel completely lost. And a little sad and left out. 
      July 16, 2017 9:03 PM MDT