Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Do you ever post questions in Free-For-All because you don't want the general public to see them, but you still want answers to something?

Do you ever post questions in Free-For-All because you don't want the general public to see them, but you still want answers to something?

I do. 

Posted - July 21, 2017

Responses

• The whom
      July 21, 2017 12:37 AM MDT

• I don't think I've ever even visited that room.
      July 21, 2017 3:22 AM MDT

I use to post there more frequently, but I've since stopped almost completely for two reasons: 1) it became nothing more than the younger sibling of the Adult Section, and 2) due to the lack of a wide range of members responding on both Free-for-All and the Adult Section.  Since hardly either one showed a wide following, I decided to only use Adults. Between the two, there are hundreds of members, yet the same dozen or so are the only active ones (The Dirty Dozen?).

The points you made about not wanting the general public seeing adult material yet still wanting answers were my original reasons for going there in the first place, yes. 

(Good question.)
    ~
      July 21, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

That was kind of why I posted this. I thought it would be fun to jazz the place up a bit again. 
    (Good answer.)
      July 21, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

i didnt even know they had a free for all
      July 21, 2017 1:23 PM MDT

Hi JA, Randy, and pearl~ I think you all said what I am going to say.
    I simply forgot about it.  :S.  Not because I didn't like it or wanted to but because I didn't think to go there.  I still like the idea very much but as Randy D said, I either come here or to Adult Mug.  
    I'd be more than happy to go there again for questions.  I need to put a sticky note on my computer to remember.  That's all :)
      July 21, 2017 10:15 PM MDT