Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I was told that my pictures of Trump's butt are not allowed now. Do you think that a picture of a statue's cartoon butt is not okay now?

I was told that my pictures of Trump's butt are not allowed now. Do you think that a picture of a statue's cartoon butt is not okay now?

????

Really?

Posted - July 22, 2017

Responses

• I wouldn't think a picture of a statue would be viewed as sexual... but I don't really wanna see Trump's  butt in any form... so , I don't know. Use this instead ;) 

July 22, 2017 7:55 PM MDT

The statue I posted was no worse than that silly thing.  LOL
      July 22, 2017 8:07 PM MDT

• I understand :) a lot of people I like have left here because they felt too much moderation. A lot of people who came here with me from another site left because they felt not enough moderation. I miss them all :) I was very active on another Q&A site for a year before I joined here. I was friends with the mods there from before I joined that site  and when they left I had it out with the new mod :) after that altercation  I could say " the sky is blue" and would be deleted. With no explanation:/ was frustrating as faaak. I like that I get told why I'm being deleted here , even if I don't always agree with the reason. I appreciate being told because I wasn't given that courtesy on a site that was my home for along time. I miss the people there cos they were like a second family to me :) but I had to tell that Mod publicly to eat a D*ck ... yada yada yada ... and now I'm here :) ummmm I think I had a point in there somewhere :)
      July 22, 2017 8:46 PM MDT

*shrugs* Somebody gave me hell a week ago because I left up a photo of a sumo wrestler and a plumber with sagging pants. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

Everybody assume the position. (No, no, no... do not bend over. Hold hands.)

July 22, 2017 8:03 PM MDT

You know I think the person that just had to take it off, took it off because it was Donald Trump, not because it was obscene.

It was making fun of The Donald and it sure did not expose anything but two cheeks (FAKE AS HECK) and a crack.  No sphincter was exposed.

That would be obscene.

But as long as I don't have to stop making fun of Trump, I'm good with it.  (I really liked that statue)
      July 22, 2017 8:06 PM MDT

I really think it came off because it was a butt. Remember when all heck broke loose because I removed your South Park video for nudity? Yeah, that was good times.

But if your main concern is still being able to mock Trump, by all means, carry on. 

July 22, 2017 8:25 PM MDT

Geez, sphincters really seem to be a problem around here. This post was edited by LyricalOne at July 22, 2017 9:36 PM MDT
      July 22, 2017 8:25 PM MDT

This one?

July 22, 2017 8:22 PM MDT

probably not
      July 23, 2017 5:38 PM MDT