Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If you could have a love relationship that mirrors that of a famous couple, whose would you chose as a good example? ~

If you could have a love relationship that mirrors that of a famous couple, whose would you chose as a good example? ~

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

The ones you never hear about, because they're too busy having a happy, normal, private relationship. 

Either that or Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. If I had to pick someone who had any amount of notoriety, they were something else. Oh man. Yes, they fought like cats and dogs- the affairs, the drinking- a recipe for disaster, but they also loved like crazy. The immense passion those two had was something else- they married and divorced twice, but were still close in the end. I really would prefer not to have a "Hollywood" relationship, but if I'm going to go there, I'm going big. Give me crazy. Just look at the way she looks at him. You never see him looking at her the same way, though. So sad.

July 23, 2017 2:58 AM MDT

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson

Kyra Sedgwick & Kevin Bacon

Michael J. Fox & Tracy Pollan

July 23, 2017 3:08 AM MDT

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren BacallNewlywed actors Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall attending wedding reception at the home of novelist Louis Bromfeld.

and bothtv
    who couldn't love these two?!  George Burns and Gracie :)

July 23, 2017 4:03 PM MDT

~
      July 23, 2017 9:05 PM MDT

Hi Randy~ You may or may not remember this but she has always been my idol and this quote is one of the reasons why! :) ;)  I love her beauty, class, elegance, finesse, and grace on top of her strong, smart, and quick problem solving abilities.  In my book, she is everything thing a women can and should be. Truly a lovely lady.  She had a good sense of humor too. 
    As you know also Randy, I do love to whistle ;)
      July 24, 2017 8:58 AM MDT

cant think of one right now
      July 23, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

DIE YOUNG.  STAY PRETTY.
      July 23, 2017 9:11 PM MDT