Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » The questions that are asked that ANGER some folks are the very questions that NEED TO BE ASKED are they not? Why the anger otherwise?

The questions that are asked that ANGER some folks are the very questions that NEED TO BE ASKED are they not? Why the anger otherwise?

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

Because, Rosie dear, YOU ASKED THIS SAME THING 50 TIMES ALREADY.

You may be trying to anger everyone again.   Who knows?  

It is a lose-lose situation.  You lose, because you keep asking people this same thing over and over.  I have answered it every time.  Sometimes I back you when I see people attack you and sometimes I just wonder if you do it on purpose for some end only you know.

And sometimes you appear like you have no clue you already asked this over and over again.

So, tell me.  Please.  I don't wish to be mean to you ever.  I don't like people being mean to you.  But, I am not going to gloss over talking to you the same way I talk to all my people on here. 

Why do you keep saying this over and over?  WHY?
      July 23, 2017 10:22 AM MDT

• Even as a new member here, I can see how few show any interest in your questions. Not to be mean, but I doubt it's even the content of your questions, but what seems to be an agenda with no flexibility in actually wanting to hear what others opine. Not replying to others, replies or questions get you the same in return. 
      July 23, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

Unless you give us some context, we cannot answer this. Who is asking the questions? What are the questions? Who is getting angry? I don't want to assume that you mean the questions you ask on aMug. Then I would have to wonder who made you the authority on which questions need to be asked and why you choose this forum if what you get in return is anger.
      July 23, 2017 10:55 AM MDT

maybe some people just dont like the questions youre asking
      July 23, 2017 2:34 PM MDT