Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What is/was that magical moment that happened to you in your life ?

What is/was that magical moment that happened to you in your life ?

Posted - July 24, 2017

Responses

• I have had a few magical moments in my life but I'm gonna post about my last one :) I   had the most amazing dinner of my fooking life in Vegas! I had something called lobster Wellington at a Gordon Ramsey Restaurant in a Paris resort ... I went into a food coma after... annnd I'm getting old if my last magical moment related to food:/  but Omfg  was sooooo good ;)

https://youtu.be/bacBKKgc4Uo

July 25, 2017 12:14 AM MDT

Good Morning Jaimie~ This is going to be a grand day indeed :)  Thank you soooooooooooooo much for sharing this magical moment.  You don't even know how much your magic happily spilled over your cup and into mine :)
    If that restaurant is still open, I'm going to book reservations.  Thank you Jaimie.  I am about ready to start doing back handsprings in my living room!  You've helped solve my "thank you" from me to my boss/friend.  Yipppeeee. :)  You've done it again Jaimie! Sharing your magic.  That is Awesome!!

July 25, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

Some interesting 'magical moment' events have occurred in my lifetime; I meant to write about these things and now I forget the stories except for one..

I had abscesses in my mouth so mother sent me to dentist for treatment. He made appointment for me to return next day then he made some remark  (can't remember what he said) but at that moment because of that remark I  suddenly felt sure those abscesses would disappear by next morning.  Sure enough gone without a trace,  showed mom she said keep the appointment anyway. Dentist examined my mouth three times could not believe they just disappeared like that. He let me go but seemed angry like I played some kind of trick or something. 
      July 25, 2017 12:55 AM MDT

Mind over matter kittigate is one a very powerful magic.  You do have it!!  Yipppeee!!  Thank goodness you didn't have to face the drill the next morning.  I bet the dentist was truly baffled.  That's the best type of dentistry I know of!
    Good for you and have a great day kittigate :)
      July 25, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

We all have ability to  enable the mind over matter thing to be effective.  I call it my invisible force that can be activated when suitably inspired. I have heard various stories that are probably true like the news item a while ago about a woman lifting about 1500 pounds to rescue her child from under a car.. stuff like that. 
      July 25, 2017 3:35 PM MDT

My magical moment was when 
    I realized that when my mind was still
    and no thoughts were running through it,
    and the Ego had dissolved, Total bliss and happiness
    and a oneness with God became apparent. And the only thing
    that was keeping me from this experience were my Ego
    and all of the thoughts that I was holding onto.
        A true magical moment, that was the result of my
    Spiritual teachers actually uplifting me to another level of consciousness
    where the separation that I create with my Ego and all of the thoughts that
    I was holding onto disappeared completely. 
         Now through meditation I have learned to reach this level
    of this Divine Magical moment where the Ego dissolves
    and the mind becomes still.
         This is the greatest magical moment that
    a human being can achieve. And it is totally
    within each persons grasp.
         Cheers Merlin
      July 25, 2017 2:20 AM MDT

Awwww yess~ I just had happy goosebumps come over me.  The wonderful journey that few take but those who do will find it to be a personal one filled with serenity and peace.

I had two.
    One when I read "The Celestine Prophecy."
    The other when I read "Siddhartha."

That is magic.  Truly magic.  
    Thank you for sharing and reminding me.  This is magic only few can count on and know.  .  
    You are very powerful Baba.  Thank you, once again.  Love, Merlin This post was edited by Merlin at July 25, 2017 9:55 PM MDT
      July 25, 2017 8:48 AM MDT

im still waiting for it
      July 25, 2017 1:57 PM MDT

Out of many I would say in getting to know my husband the realization that here was someone I could spend the rest of my life with.  And knowing that he felt the same way. 
      November 12, 2017 6:29 AM MST