Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Scaramucci compared Trump's battle to repeal Obamacare with Lincoln's fight to abolish slavery.

Scaramucci compared Trump's battle to repeal Obamacare with Lincoln's fight to abolish slavery.

Just kill me now.   

Posted - July 26, 2017

Responses

Good stuff right here.......

July 26, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

RosieG likes all of this LO! Tremendousness especially. No one in the history of the world has exhibited tremendous more perfectly than Mr.Trump. He is the epitome of tremendousness. Rosemarie aka RosieG is thrilled that the Trump Tremendousness and all the like ilk surrounding him (they are all tremendous too but not nearly as tremendous as Mr. Trump...no one is, was, ever will be!)  has finally been verbalized/acknowledged! :)
      July 27, 2017 5:37 AM MDT

Glad you like it. If you don't already, you should catch some of these Daily Show clips. Many are on YouTube. Trevor Noah offers some brilliant commentary on Trump and his band of merry misfits.   

So far as Scaramucci, when he made that Lincoln comparison, I just about fell off my chair. It's like we've been dropped into this alternative universe where large segments of the population have no brain. 
      July 27, 2017 5:49 AM MDT

The Fodder that Trump et al provide our brilliant late-night comedians is priceless. Long may they all wave until they are stopped/wear out/ fall down go BOOM! Thank you for calling it to my attention LO. I appreciate it. If you have other things like that  'd love to see them. You know I told you I just keep trying to unload all the questions in my brain which is pretty much full-time. I appreciate having someone show me a question he/she thinks I'd like to answer!  So I appreciate you! Thanks m'dear! Oh. Did you hear now the latest war is between Reince Preibus and the Mooch? I expect the Mooch will win this one and maybe Preibus will be replaced. Fun and games in the White House. NOT!  :)
      July 27, 2017 6:56 AM MDT

I don't think Preibus has much longer to go. But he's certainly sucked up every ounce of humiliation possible from the job. 

When I see funny clips, I'll pass them along. I know that having a few laughs can really help during life's rough spots.  ;-)
      July 27, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

((hugs)) Exactamundo LO!  I think Mooch is getting way too much press and Mr. Trump will  become very distressed if he isn't already. Mooch better stifle it and maintain a lower profile or Mr. Trump will find someone less newsworthy. :)
      July 27, 2017 7:15 AM MDT