Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Yakety Yak. Don't talk back. No one talks back at Rallies but they do at Press Conferences. How many rallies did Obama hold as prez?

Yakety Yak. Don't talk back. No one talks back at Rallies but they do at Press Conferences. How many rallies did Obama hold as prez?

Obama didn't tweet or rally. He  held press conferences and answered questions. He wasn't afraid of questions or reporters . He didn't hide behind Twitter or impersonal rallies. He wasn't a scairdy cat. He had a spine and courage. He showed up in person to take any flak. There is something to be said for showing courage under fire whether on the battlefield or at a podium during a press conference.

Posted - July 28, 2017

Responses

Have Trump held rallies after being elected ? If so a link would be appreciated.

Well OK . Wasnt hard to find:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-election-is-over-but-the-trump-rallies-continue-the-president-elects-fans-turn-out-for-him-in-ohio/2016/12/01/00e25946-b7dd-11e6-959c-172c82123976_story.html?utm_term=.5af384806d81 This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at July 28, 2017 8:30 AM MDT
      July 28, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

Yep.  I agree totally.

In fact I remember a lot of aholes in audiences giving him disrespectful lip and interrupting the President.  He just graciously ignored them and kept going.

I think he should have addressed them, but that is just me.    At least he conducted himself LIKE the Chief Executive Officer of the USA and not like some emotionally retarded boardroom CEO.

July 28, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

have no idea how many rallies he had
      July 28, 2017 2:48 PM MDT