Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Do you give credit where credit is due even when you dislike/despise/hate the person involved or do you hate ceaselessly relentlessly? Why?

Do you give credit where credit is due even when you dislike/despise/hate the person involved or do you hate ceaselessly relentlessly? Why?

Posted - July 29, 2017

Responses

I give credit where due.  Honesty.
      July 29, 2017 8:45 AM MDT

Look.

To all of a sudden feel some big love for some shameless self-promoter just because you HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH HIM FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE, just because he is dying? 

just because you fear death, we give him carte blanche for all the other baloney he has pulled?  DID HE VOTE FOR OBAMACARE WHEN IT WAS FIRST PRESENTED?  OF COURSE NOT. 

I don't want McCain to die, I just could care less when he leaves the earth.

I want him to face up to the fact that the only reason he voted FOR this bill was to be some kind of undying hero whose name is now in lights because he was the hold-out vote for the Republican party.

He DID SAVE THE COUNTRY'S ASS.  HE DID.  I am THRILLED. But that does not make me like him or care a wit about him. 

Face it.  He voted against this bill because everyone is talking about him and his big MAVERICK action.

He wants to go out in a blaze of glory. 

He makes me sick. 

Mazie Hirono is dying of cancer and she has always been true to the same beliefs you and I hold.  She got out of her sick bed to make sure and vote to keep Health Care as it is.  No one gave her one drop of notice.

She's DYING, Rosie.  She is a hero.  She did not try and get publicity for it, she just did what was right.

What about HER?
      July 29, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

i try
      July 29, 2017 4:29 PM MDT

• Even the Devil gets his due. But I caution you, he also gets blamed for a lot of things he doesn't do.
      July 29, 2017 6:03 PM MDT