Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » How much money would you have to make to take the abuse Donald John T dishes out to Government employees at all levels??

How much money would you have to make to take the abuse Donald John T dishes out to Government employees at all levels??

Posted - July 30, 2017

Responses

$350k per month.  

I figure if he fires me after a few days or weeks, I will be secure enough not to worry about getting a new job immediately.  I can coast.   If I make a whole month?  WOW.   I may be able to retire. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2017 7:25 AM MDT
      July 30, 2017 7:24 AM MDT

I can't be bought... I wish I could in a way but I always expect to be treated with respect.. I never allow anyone to speak to me disrespectfully.. I always tackle it. Sometimes the smart thing is to keep quiet and take the money and run.. but I am afraid that's not me.. 

In my last job the boss, a chef, was a bully. He tried it on me a few times and failed - I don't take that from anyone and I said to his boss/our overall boss, that if the Queen came here and treated me that way I would tell her off too!  The ultimate boss laughed and said she would have a word with him.. He didn't do it again but I hated how he treated and upset others and he did try other ways to get at me, which ultimately led me to leave.. but not  before I got compensation for constructive dismissal :P
      July 30, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

July 30, 2017 9:19 AM MDT

Me too neither. Money has NEVER been my carrot. Of course we all need a certain amount of money to live but beyond that my needs are simple and my wants are few so I have always worked where I was treated with respect. In my Answerbag Life and Answermug LIfe I simply avoid those who are disrespectful to me. It's a lot easier on an internet social site to do with strangers whom you will never neet than in real life. I grant you that! Thank you for your reply Addb . Your boss was a chef? You earn your living as sous-chef or in a restaurant kitchen? If so what is your expertise? Pastry Chef?
      July 31, 2017 5:01 AM MDT

i dont think i would want to work for him
      July 30, 2017 2:40 PM MDT