Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Trump cannot even prove Obama's birth certificate is FAKE after 8 years of vigorous hunting. Why does he think he can find dirt on Hillary?

Trump cannot even prove Obama's birth certificate is FAKE after 8 years of vigorous hunting. Why does he think he can find dirt on Hillary?

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

You seem to have no grip on the way the US justice system is supposed to work.

Congressional hearings are largely political theater. Their ONLY purpose is supposedly to guide future legislation. They have no prosecutorial power, none. But I am looking forward to the convening of a Federal grand jury to really determine if she should go to trial over the e-mail thing. Both she and the citizens of the US deserve that much. You know, seek the actual truth. What a concept!

As to Comey's statements . . .he was WAY out of line with that. The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation. They're to investigate and pass their findings (often with recommendations) off to the Justice Department prosecutors. Those prosecutors, sometimes all the way up to Attorney General or even the President, then determine how to proceed with possible prosecution, not the Director of the FBI.

Comey's saying that she had been careless with her e-mails means nothing. It's what the LAW says and neither "carelessness" or "intent" is a consideration in that statute contrary to what Comey seemed to think. That would be up to a judge to make that determination, provided the grand jury moved to indict. A cornerstone of our system of jurisprudence is that no one is above the law and the way this was handled makes a mockery of that concept.

As to Benghazi . . . at the very least it shows her gross incompetence as Secretary of State at handling foreign affairs. But perhaps it's OK with some that a few good people had to die without good reason because of that incompetence.

Good times though, huh?
      August 5, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

No offense.  But I have to just whoop it up over you telling anyone they have no grip on a subject.  LOL  Ok  Proceed.
      August 5, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

If you can point out where I'm inaccurate in anything I've said, go for it. But, like usual, you have no facts, just hyperbolic attempts to say something to deflect that vacuum.
      August 5, 2017 8:33 PM MDT

He can't but we all know what he's like - always promising things he cannot deliver and always making promises to the plebs who voted for him so that he can retain their loyalty.. he likes to keep them stirred up with hatred.
      August 5, 2017 1:37 PM MDT

What is a pleb?

August 5, 2017 3:16 PM MDT

Well there are various ways of describing and explaining that word...and I was trying not to get anyone riled up but generally speaking it's a common, vulgar person, a person with no taste.
      August 5, 2017 3:39 PM MDT

Ahhhh.... LOL

I seriously thought it was another name for voter down under.  I had no idea.  It sounds kind of political.

August 5, 2017 3:43 PM MDT

No not political..  it's someone who isn't very intelligent, doesn't think much...
      August 5, 2017 3:45 PM MDT

LOL   Then we will have to re-tool that definition to include political and stupid.

All rolled into one.

August 5, 2017 3:47 PM MDT