Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » If you could go on a dream date with any celebrity who would you choose and why?

If you could go on a dream date with any celebrity who would you choose and why?

Sometimes I get a little lost in movies and I start to have a bit of a crush on actresses like Zoe Saldana, Jessica Alba, Amy Adams and Mandy Moore.
In reality they're probably no more beautiful or interesting than anyone else, but it's fun to get lost in the fantasy sometimes.
Can you post a celebrity that you would love to have a date with?

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

You're welcome, Truthseeker!
    :)
      August 6, 2017 1:43 PM MDT

• I have dated some celebrities, e.g. Linda Carol Seki, Takeda Kumiko, Komatsu Miyuki, Melody Damayo who ran for governor once and others. Why date them? They are beautiful, sexy and nice. Asian girls do not like the Feminazi "Kuso" that mindlessly hates men. They are "high maintenance, of course. I bought Kumiko a Cartier "Love" bracelet for $6300. We had some fun buying it from Barbo Carlsson a tall Swedish lady clerk at Cartier in San Francisco. 
    I would love to date Kikuchi Arisa and Yamashita Junko who are the sexiest girls alive now. Perhaps I will have an opportunity. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 31, 2017 7:51 AM MDT
      August 31, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

and now for a completely different answer! lol......I'm gay and 'old'.......retired.....so some of these guys may not be familiar to you young ones.

first off, one of THE handsomest men in Old Hollywood was John Payne.....look up his photos........he had Clark Gable beat by a mile......while I can 'kinda' see Gable's appeal, Payne is WAAAAAY handsomer........

and Daniel Craig's a big favorite of mine too.........

a small-time actor named Robert Fuller was pretty hot, too...again, you'll probably have to look him up to for photos.......

so there you have 'another generation's' viewpoint!!

:-D
      October 15, 2017 12:38 PM MDT