Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » If you could go on a dream date with any celebrity who would you choose and why?

If you could go on a dream date with any celebrity who would you choose and why?

Sometimes I get a little lost in movies and I start to have a bit of a crush on actresses like Zoe Saldana, Jessica Alba, Amy Adams and Mandy Moore.
In reality they're probably no more beautiful or interesting than anyone else, but it's fun to get lost in the fantasy sometimes.
Can you post a celebrity that you would love to have a date with?

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

Keona Reeves, cause he is cool beans ..........

August 5, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

• Yeah he's cool.
    I liked him in the movie "Feeling Minnesota."
      August 5, 2017 12:50 PM MDT

That was a great movie. Ill have to see it sometime. ;)
      August 5, 2017 12:55 PM MDT

See all three. And then see them again.  And at least 10 times.  It's that good.  You don't have to see it all at once.  Just in your lifetime.  You are so old though, it better be soon.

August 5, 2017 12:58 PM MDT

HAHAHAHAH You ARE catching on Shar to the ROna. ;D

I do love the Matrix though. Ive watched all three a dozen times and each time it feels like the first. I have bad adhd so i can watch a movie over and over again for the first itme. ;D
      August 5, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

It is not your ADHD because I don't have that malady, and yet I can watch the same movie over and over as well.

It's just that it is so jam-packed with info you can really see it many times and still catch new perspectives.  But you know that already.  (or it's because you are SO stupid....)
      August 5, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

Im Blond, whats your excuse. ;)
      August 5, 2017 1:07 PM MDT

Four days older than dirt?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 5, 2017 2:32 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

How did you get my drivers licence picture Shar to the Rona?
      August 5, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

I have a more recent one.

(you are going to kill me because NO ONE IS THIS OLD)  Except her.   She must be senile to appear like this because with all her money, she could look like anyone she chose.  Certainly not like this. 

August 5, 2017 1:14 PM MDT

She's severely hair challenged, like her ex. I heard she adopted a couple of children and they're living in there.
      August 5, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

No date with anyone is a dream to me. 

Sorry.  Not interested.

I'd rather have them on a plate with figs and honey.
      August 5, 2017 12:44 PM MDT

Hahahahahahah Good n Shar to the ROna.
     If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke.
      August 5, 2017 12:54 PM MDT

Well don't blame me.  I didn't cause the gambling problem

YOU DID. 

August 5, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

Im a FElon. I cant vote. ;D
      August 5, 2017 1:01 PM MDT

Oh sure I like to *admire* actors and think they are handsome or pretty.. but I don't think I have ever gone as far as daydreaming I could date them.. lol I prefer my targets a lot more attainable :P  But when I was a kid.. I did daydream about marrying the lead singer of the Rubettes :P 
      August 5, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

Lorraine Kelly. We can talk in Russian about Dundee United. 

This post was edited by Malizz at August 5, 2017 2:52 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

• She looks like a very attractive woman, but I'm not sure who she is, LoL!
    Thanks for sharing it though. : )
      August 5, 2017 3:14 PM MDT

Joshua Radin. I have been a fan of his forever. I went to his concert a few weeks ago and got to meet him. His music is so soulful and generally uplifting and that's the way he is in person too. I wouldn't expect a romantic connection with him, but I'd love a chance to go out to dinner with him and just talk. I had my photo taken with him and I posted it to my Facebook page, only almost nobody knows who the guy is even though he's immensely talented. A few people called me and asked if the photo was my new boyfriend. LOL Oh my.

(Joshua, if you read this, I'm the one who made way too much eye contact with you in Phoenix. I'm not normally that creepy. Really. Call me, ok?)

August 5, 2017 2:08 PM MDT

• That's cool.
    Too much eye contact huh, LoL!
    I haven't heard of him either, but that is a nice song and thanks for sharing it.
    It's something that you enjoy and listening to it kinda let's us have a glimpse into your life.
    Thanks for that. : )
      August 5, 2017 2:25 PM MDT

Similar to Just Asking's response in that I wouldn't expect a romantic connection, I realize I have lists of potential dates I'd liek. Ha!

My First List (people whom came to my mind first; any of these guys would excite me):

~ Guy Pearce - - my favorite actor, he's incredibly talented and handsome. (And married. To a woman. -- The previous two reasons are not why I would like to go out with him, obviously.)

~ singer/songwriter Chris Isaak  -- so handsome and he seems funny as he** in real life. I like his music.

~ Jim Kerr - - lead singer of my favorite music group "Simple Minds"

~ Berlin (previously known to me as Alex Wright) - - my favorite professional wrestler. Hot.

~ Michael Stipe  - - lead singer of the no-longer-a-group R.E.M. Strikes me as very multi-faceted, all-around human. And handsome, yes.

~ Daniel Craig - - I'd only be able to be sort of creepy and just look at him the whole time

~ Dawn French  --  the funniest-and-most-beautiful woman to me. She smiles and the world lights up, seemingly. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 5, 2017 2:39 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 2:28 PM MDT

• Wow that's an interesting list.
    I have to admit that I'm not overly familiar with all of their work, but when I saw Guy Pearce I recognised him from the movie "Hateship, Loveship."
    Great movie and Chris Isaak from that hot music video with Helena Christensen "I want to fall in love" I think it was?
    Great song and I remember Daniel Craig from the girl with the dragon tattoo.
    I think there was a hot hookup between him and the lead actress in that movie so yeah he's pretty cool.
    Thanks for sharing, I like the list. : )
      August 5, 2017 3:10 PM MDT

Thanks for posting the movie posters, Truthseeker!
    (Pearce, to me, can dramatically look different in so many of his roles.) It's funny- - I've seen neither movie you posted!
    :)

And, yes! That music video ("Wicked Game") - -- Christensen is gorgeous! As is Isaak, too, to me, especially in this video. It's one of the most tastefully erotic music videos ever!

August 5, 2017 6:03 PM MDT

• Yes, I love that video, thanks. : ) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 5, 2017 6:14 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 6:12 PM MDT